News:

--

Main Menu

mplayerDelogo CLI plugin missing

Started by davidrnewman, December 13, 2012, 01:26:56 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

davidrnewman

I was trying to run a script under avidemux3_cli. It failed, because there is no mplayerDelogo plugin for the CLI version of Avidemux 2.6.

I then checked the source code, and found a 0-byte file DIA_mpdelogo.cpp. So it looks like no-one has written this plugin yet.

Now this will be different to the code for QT4, since there is no UI for the CLI plugin. It should simply read values from an Avidemux script, and then apply it to the current conversion. (I am writing a script to apply in turn to 120 files, hence the use of the CLI version.) Nor might it be the same as the code for Avidemux 2.5.

Has anyone looked at this code? Any suggestions as to where I should start on filling in this gap?

Jan Gruuthuse

Replace avidemux3_cli by avidemux3_qt4, the filter is available in video filter manager: sharpness.
QuoteYou can use ââ,¬â€œnogui option in case you want to suppress all dialogs (it must be first option!)

davidrnewman

I tried avidemux3_qt4 --nogui. It popped up a window under Xwindows, then minimized itself. So it looks like that won't work when Xwindows is shut down. The script I am writing will be run from mythtv-backend, even when Xwindows is not running.

mean

davidrnewman

Which was fixed? The window popping up with --nogui, or has someone written a plugin for avidemux3_cli?

mean

davidrnewman

Thank you. It hasn't reached the nightly build yet. The latest nightly build was 14 December 2012.

So I cloned the git repository. The cli plugin is there, but I cannot core, cli or plugins to compile using bootStrap.bash - it looks like failure to compile is why there is no new nightly build.