--

Main Menu

wiki showing empty: Fixed

Started by Jan Gruuthuse, January 18, 2013, 04:40:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jan Gruuthuse

wb666greene

It may have been fixed, but its not working correctly now.   :'(

Most of the sections I want aren't showing anything, particularly the 2.6 Linux installation instructions.

Same problem with Chromium and Firefox browsers.

raimo

same problem, just a blank frame in FF & Chrome, seen on Windows and Linux

If i choose "Show pagesource" from the menu on the right of the frame, the code becomes visible.
...for sure, not the best solution...

bcgirton

Also, the wiki does not show content for some pages using Internet Explorer.  Specific example: http://www.avidemux.org/admWiki/doku.php?id=using:video_filter_vobsub

Jan Gruuthuse

From time to time this occurs, check at later date: maintenance, heavy traffic, ....

bcgirton

Really? It doesn't seem like a busy server to me.  All three mirrors do it, at various times of the day and night.  For everything else except content, all three mirrors respond instantly.  The "show pagesource"/"show page" button always acts instantly, switching from showing the content to showing the structure and back.  Perhaps there is a problem in the CSS, since many pages are affected?

I'm not complaining, just trying to be helpful. The wiki is readable, but it does not seem to be working as intended. 

J. M.

Quote from: bcgirton on July 15, 2013, 06:18:54 PM
Really? It doesn't seem like a busy server to me.  All three mirrors do it, at various times of the day and night.  For everything else except content, all three mirrors respond instantly.
There are no mirrors for the wiki.