Just for curiosity: Avidemux frozen, r9045 from March latest build?

Started by fkuebler, August 07, 2014, 12:24:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

fkuebler

I currently have no technical problem, but I like Avidemux for some purposes, and I prefer to rely only on software, which is living, at least to some extent. Even if it would be only in some sort of hibernation...

fkuebler

Is there any realistic chance, that work on the Mac version may resume eventually?

mean

I can build a fresh one on a mac, but i'm not really a mac developper, so mac specific issue will stay unsolved

fkuebler

Quote from: mean on February 08, 2015, 03:54:48 PM
I can build a fresh one on a mac, but i'm not really a mac developper, so mac specific issue will stay unsolved
That would indeed be nice.

I'm no heavy-duty Avidemux user, but to my knowledge it's the only simple but powerful, and generally well-working editing tool I know of for the Mac, and always when I use it, it doesn't show problems.

So it may be somewhat counter-logical when I ask for a new build, but you surely know, how software people always want the latest and greatest... ;-)

mean

Jan Gruuthuse

Not yet showing online.
currently: Avidemux2.6_r9045.dmg  12-Mar-2014 06:48   20M 

mean

yami

Not really... I get this:
QuoteForbidden
You don't have permission to access /nightly/osx/Avidemux2.6_r9052.dmg on this server.
Additionally, a 404 Not Found error was encountered while trying to use an ErrorDocument to handle the request.

AQUAR

I tried it and also get the same message on this release (not that I want this MAC version!).
Maybe a permission issue on this file?

Jan Gruuthuse

confirmed:
access to  Avidemux2.6_r9045.dmg is OK
no access to  Avidemux2.6_r9052.dmg

fkuebler

I did a coarse test on some .mp4 files, and the new build appears to work well.