--

Main Menu

Absturz bei Auto=PSP

Started by ritterrunkel, February 01, 2016, 10:48:38 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

ritterrunkel

Hallo!
Ich habe folgendes Problem:
- Version 2.6.10 installiert und Dutzende Videos erfolgreich mit Auto=PSP von VOB nach mp4 konvertiert
- plötzlich reproduzierbarer Absturz nach der Auswahl Auto=PSP und Source Aspect Ratio = Ok (siehe Bild 1)
- Versuch ohne Auto mit Video Output=Mpeg4 AVC (x264) und Audio Output=AAC (Faac) und Output Format=MP4 Muxer
- funktioniert - aber mp4-File ohne Ton
- hinter "Audio Output" steht allerdings auch "0 track(s)"
- daher "Audio / Select Track" probiert, Track 1 ausgewählt -> Absturz (siehe Bild 2)

- Version 2.6.10 deinstalliert, 2.6.11 installiert -> dasselbe
- Version 2.6.11 deinstalliert, 2.6.9 installiert -> dasselbe

BIN RATLOS ...!!!!
Danke für jeden Tip!!

ritterrunkel

Ach Mensch,
manchmal gibt es schon komische Lösungen ...
Ich hatte die Konvertierung immer und immer wieder mit ein und derselben Datei probiert. Jetzt habe ich mal eine andere genommen - und da funktioniert es wieder. Entweder war die andere Datei von vorneherein kaputt oder ich habe sie mit meiner Probiererei zerstört.

Problem also (erst mal ...) gelöst.

Für alle, die das Problem auch mal haben: Der Absturz von Avidemux erfolgt immer dann, wenn links bei "Audio Output" steht "(0 track(s)"!

RR

Jan Gruuthuse

QuoteDer Absturz von Avidemux erfolgt immer dann, wenn links bei "Audio Output" steht "(0 track(s)"!
Avidemux crashes, check Audio Outputs for (0 track(s)
thanks for sharing

ritterrunkel

Hi,
and thank you for the reply - but I don't see, how it helps me.
Yes, Avidemux crashes, if there are 0 audio tracks ... and ... ??

If I play the original VOB file with VLC player, there is sound!
But Avidemux says "0 tracks".

Regards
RR

Jan Gruuthuse

Reading your 2nd post I understood your problem was solved?
- Used avidemux version?
- Used OS? 23/64 bit?
- Layout of VOB file? Audio tracks? Used codec for each track?
Could be there is some limitation when converting to PSP (more strict container format)

ritterrunkel

Hello!
I'm using 64bit Avidemux 2.6.10 with Windows 10.
The conversion of VOB files to mp4 files works fine if Avidemux shows "Audio Output (1 track(s)" after opening the VOB file. But in some cases Avidemux shows "Audio Output (0 track(s)" - although there is Audio. If I play these files with VLC player they have sound!
Therefore I tried in Avidemux the "Audio" menu ("Select track"). If I select the VOB file there, Avidemux crashes (see screen dump in my first posting).

If I try to convert this kind of VOB files with "Auto = PSP", Avidemux crashes (See screen dump in my first posting). If I convert the VOB file not with "Auto = PSP" but with

Video Output=Mpeg4 AVC (x264)
Audio Output=AAC (Faac)
Output Format=MP4 Muxer

it works - but the resulting mp4 file has no audio.

Do I have a chance to convert the VOB files showing "Audio Output (0 track(s)" WITH sound??

Regards
RR

Jan Gruuthuse

vob can't probably be added as audio track, it is a container with video and audio.

Most likely work (around/flow):
Drag and drop these .vob's on audacity and FFmpeg import/export library (required for audio extraction and readin video file.
Export the audio track to the required audio codec/format or use mp3
This exported audio can be added in to avidemux with "Audio" menu ("Add track") on track 0

Otherwise if that would fail, use mkvtoolnix and re-mux to mkv and use this new .mkv to edit in Avidemux.

Hope you get around the problem. If you have a small sized vob (+- 100 MB) with the same issues you could upload this small .vob.

ps:- Use a free dropbox account, mega or similar webservice (free public access, without registration to download your uploaded video) thank you.

ritterrunkel

Hello!
Thank you very much for quick reply.
I will try it ...

RR