News:

--

Main Menu

How to Use Avidemux book

Started by kayobellis, April 26, 2016, 03:29:12 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

kayobellis

** Waiting for extract ***

ââ,¬Å"How to Use Avidemuxââ,¬Â e-book gives us all the information we need to make great use of Avidemux. It provides a practical tutorial for using all of the Avidemux features to edit our videos, add special effects and subtitles and capture great quality videos from analog sources, and much more. We will also learn how to choose the right settings to get video file sizes down without compromising on the video quality. This book is written by an Avidemux enthusiast for new and intermediate users. It's ideal if we are just starting with video processing and want a powerful and free tool, or if we've already started with Avidemux and want to take its features a little bit further.

This is the link of the book sample - How to Use Avidemux - For Complete Beginners

https://www.realitas.co.uk/images/ContentDownload/How_to_Use_Avidemux_Sample.pdf

https://www.realitas.co.uk/index.php/store/how-to-use-avidemux-get-it

mean

This is a bit dubious
A extract of the book would help to mark it as "non scam"
Else, i'll erase the post

AQUAR

I had a bit of a look at the legitimacy of this topic by looking at the sample pdf.

Straight up the OP also appears to be the Author of the E book and this suggests that this post is
about marketing his publication (E book price about $20). Up to ADM authors to judge if this thread should stay or not.

Case for stay:
Based on the sample, it seems that a fair bit of work that has gone into creating a reasonable beginners guide.
I don't think the price is OTT and so it all appears legit.

Case for delete:
ADM is open source and has a how to wiki for reading up on how to use it.
All this for free, despite the huge effort that has goes into it over a very long time.
In the spirit of available for "free" this "not for free" effort doesn't fit in.

I'd be interested in the opinions of anyone that bought the E book.
Also it would be courteous to provide a copy of the E book to the ADM team.