News:

--

Main Menu

Removing the logo and save the video

Started by jan771, March 26, 2017, 06:07:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

jan771

this thread has bee caputred by another idiot, I dedicate it to him.

eumagga0x2a

Quote from: jan771 on March 26, 2017, 06:07:55 PM
2. When Saving Videos, the Audio delay seems to be ignored. At least when muxed, the audio is not synchrone and MediaInfo shows a different Audio-Delay when entered. This makes Encoding Audio barely impossible.

WFM

Quote3. Allow Filter also for certain Time periods, i.e. Color Correction makes sense for also some scenes only or delogo2 Filter can also remove Logos appearing from 1:24min to 1:27min, or remove Faces in that way.

This feature is called "partial" and is implemented for some filters including delogo2.

Quote5. Saving a certain set of filters, like a codec preset. I normally use exactly 4 filters with the same settings.

As a workaround, save your work as a project script, remove the entry specifying the loaded video. Remember to load (another) video first, then load your modified script .

Quote7. Most important: m2ts File support is not given for German TV Broadcast in DVB-t2 hevc 1080p 50fps.

Use a nightly build if you need the feature right now. It will be included in the upcoming 2.6.19 release.

nikhilB96

when i removed the logo and save the video. After that there is no sound in saved video.
Somebody help me

Jan Gruuthuse

No idea what you done?
With the loaded video was an audio track showing?
Did You use [Copy] in Audio Output
Did the audio play in avidemux?
You still have the original video (source)
what is the version of your used avidemux?

You should have started your own posting, instead of posting here in this thread.
attached shows avidemux loaded 4 audio tracks

jan771

3. Image Stabilization Plugins for VirtualDub seam to be:
http://www.guthspot.se/video/deshaker.htm
https://sourceforge.net/projects/stabbo/

They are doing a good job, although the image becomes a bit blurry and the image becomes a "dirty lense" effect, I think.

Jan Gruuthuse

You posted in wrong thread. Software solution is not as good as a hardware solution like a stabilised camera lens.