News:

--

Main Menu

My Feature Requests v2

Started by jan771, April 01, 2017, 09:50:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

eumagga0x2a

All audio tracks recorded by this Comag device become garbled in Avidemux. It does detect audio in the last sample if the sample has been remuxed with ffmpeg as TS (not as MKV, possibly due to ffmpeg package for Fedora 24 being outdated), but fails to play it correctly. I didn't check, but even ffmpeg-3.2.x might be too old for this format.

Jan Gruuthuse

There could be issues with the firmware and dvb-t2 hevc germany
You do have a current firmware on your receiver?
Comag TV board not official: Software Update Comag SL65T2

jan771

I don't know what you mean, but ffmpeg can handle these files easily. You just have to specify the Frame Rate of the source file and nothing gets scrambled. I don't bellieve it is a comag Thing but a bilingual-Video Thing.

Following example works for arte Recordings:

ffmpeg.exe ^
-y -ss 15:48 -r 50 ^
-i "D:\Filme\000300.mpg" ^
-t 1:28:04 ^
-map 0:1 -map 0:0 -map 0:3 ^
-c:v copy -c:a:0 copy -c:a:1 copy -codec copy ^
-metadata:s:a:0 language=deu ^
-metadata:s:a:1 language=fre -sn -dn ^
"d:\Le Havre (2011) DE-FR.mkv"

Most important thing is, that you specify the source frame rate "-r 50", I think.

mean

The sample does not contain PAT/PMT so avidemux tries to guess the tracks
It is unreliable for non mpeg/ac3 audio, you have AAC/LATM

jan771

How does Media Player recognize the Audio lanes then? I can chose as normal...

jan771

Meanwhile every channel has movies configured with audio lane like this, so you cannot edit it with AviDemux

eumagga0x2a

I've got quite a lot of DVB-T2 samples recorded with a Dreambox receiver, and didn't find any issues with them.

jan771

lol, nobody has a dreambox I guess, it is really a -can all but costs as is- device.

Jan Gruuthuse

DVB-C/C2 DVB-S/S2 DVB-T/T2 = best served with SetTopBox operating linux like Distro
- openATV mainly [DE]
- OpenPli  mainly [NL], [EN], [DE] in this order.
Look for STB that is supported in your region / language.

jan771

Thanks, so far, most recorded hevc files are recognized and converted, now. What I still miss most is an Equilizer, that can progressively increase colors and brightness / levels. Only the Eq2 filter is remaining, leaving it impossible to progress old polaroid movies, where strong colors have to be left and weak colors have to be improved.

Jan Gruuthuse

You did check Video Filters: Colours
- Avisynth color filter
- Contrast
Perhaps they have what you look for?

jan771

The Avisynth color filter works only well for magnetic sources but auto brightness can be improved.
What I miss is a filter with 3 color component filter with gradual curve increasement.
The colors bleach differently, strong colors do not bleach or get stronger, week colors nearly fully bleach. Therefore week colors have to get increased and strong colors can remain or lowered.

It seems that AviDemux at least once in the past had a brilliance equilizer:

Ideally there is a filter for all three colors, similar to this:

thx and kind regards