News:

--

Main Menu

Suggestions

Started by arnoldpredator, October 25, 2017, 06:18:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

arnoldpredator

-When I reproduce the video frame by frame I cannot hear anything, it would be interesting to hear the sound, or to have the possibility.

-I noticed that if I click continuously on the "next frame" button the video is reproduced at apparently normal speed, but when you try the same with the "previous frame" it is jumping and stopping all the time, it is not continuous.

-Now it is possible to delete both marks A and B at the same time, it would be interesting to have the option to delete just A or just B.

-the audio profile is not shown, it is something interesting too

-I noticed that in most of the cuts I do the first frames contain an annoying piece of sound that shows the cut was not properly done (in the audio side), if it would be possible to activate an option that the first 0.1 seconds of the video have no sound I would avoid recut several times until I get a nice cut with no noise.

eumagga0x2a

Quote from: arnoldpredator on October 25, 2017, 06:18:51 PM
-I noticed that if I click continuously on the "next frame" button the video is reproduced at apparently normal speed, but when you try the same with the "previous frame" it is jumping and stopping all the time, it is not continuous.

Keeping the "Right" key pressed emitts repeatedly key press events which call the "next frame" action at approx. the right pace. A sort of smooth playback backwards would require Avidemux to keep the entire previous (and actually the entire current) GOP uncompressed in RAM. At FullHD resolution and with long GOPs this may fill many GiB of RAM. While basically tolerable for high-end workstations, this is out of question for normal hardware and would irritate users.

Quote-Now it is possible to delete both marks A and B at the same time, it would be interesting to have the option to delete just A or just B.

Markers can't be deleted, they can only be reset. I don't think this is really needed, but you could probably look into using Ctrl+Z more often.

arnoldpredator

Thanks for your replies.