Why when i try post i got an error ?

Started by inukaze, February 20, 2018, 08:26:42 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

inukaze

CleanTalk: *** 1 Antispam service cleantalk.org ***

Please Read the attached file called "MPlayer_Resize.txt" is the original content i try to post.

eumagga0x2a

QuoteAvidemux 2.7.0 -> ** Failed at make, result in /tmp/logbuildCore** | [ 85%] Built target ADM_coreVideoCodec6 \ make[1]: Leaving directory '.../avidemux_2.7.0/buildCore' \ Makefile:154: recipe for target 'all' failed make: *** [all] Error 2

You should have looked into /tmp/logbuildCore to find out the reason the build failed.

swscale resize filter is the filter you are looking for, it is a part of Avidemux since 2009.

inukaze

Output of the console :
** Failed at make, result in /tmp/logbuildCore**

The output of the log file [Just the final lines] :

[ 85%] Built target ADM_coreVideoCodec6
make[1]: Leaving directory '.../avidemux_2.7.0/buildCore'
Makefile:154: recipe for target 'all' failed
make: *** [all] Error 2

No, i want "MPlayer Resize". here a screenshot using the "Avidemux 2.5.4" for Ubuntu Trusty. i just had downloaded, the version from the repository and i just extracted the files. and i installed manually.

Because "swscale resize" is very slow, for example if i try resize a video with 2 hours of duration, with this, my hardware, needs 24 hours for do that. with "MPlayer Resize" i just need 8 hours. for make the same.

Jan Gruuthuse

eumagga0x2a

Quote from: inukaze on February 20, 2018, 11:56:25 PM
The output of the log file [Just the final lines]

No, not just the final lines, they are useless. Please compress and attach the entire file resulting from building from the current git master (anything else is pointless because if a fix is required, it will go only into the git master).

QuoteNo, i want "MPlayer Resize". here a screenshot using the "Avidemux 2.5.4" for Ubuntu Trusty. [...]

I guess it is the same, but can't verify. 2.5.x is a too distant past for me.

QuoteBecause "swscale resize" is very slow, for example if i try resize a video with 2 hours of duration, with this, my hardware, needs 24 hours for do that. with "MPlayer Resize" i just need 8 hours. for make the same.

For sure, this difference originates from differing encoder or encoder options, not from the filter. You could tremendously speed up encoding by using NVENC hardware encoder (use the current git master for that). This requires a NVIDIA graphics card beginning with the Kepler generation and binary NVIDIA drivers installed and working.

inukaze

Quote from: eumagga0x2a on February 21, 2018, 10:44:53 AM
No, not just the final lines, they are useless. Please compress and attach the entire file resulting from building from the current git master (anything else is pointless because if a fix is required, it will go only into the git master).

The output of /tmp/logbuildCore, i put here -> http://pasted.co/58cc485b

The Forum not allow me post answers, please read the attach files

inukaze

i attach here the logBuildCore in zip file, because i try to load from my web browsers on my pc, but i can't see any line. just when i edit the file, but the rest not show any line

Jan Gruuthuse

Debian Jessie, sorry no experience with this. cmake version 3.10.1 would be OK, I guess. I'm on Ubuntu 16.04.3 LTS 64-bit with cmake 3.5.1-1ubuntu3.

eumagga0x2a

The compilation fails because libva in De**an Jessie is too old. Get one from backports, maybe it will work then.

Building with Qt4 is deprecated, entirely untested and strongly discouraged. Please use Qt5 instead.

And really, really don't bother building the release. Build the current git master.