Please help on windows / manage filter menu

Started by gambalor, May 10, 2018, 06:59:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

gambalor

I hope someone will be able to help me:

In the "video filter manager" section, I can only see the buttons "preview" and "close". Other ones are missing, especially the "partial" button (which I would however need). Please look at the screenshot in attachment. As fas as I understood, that button should exist here?

I first used version 2.7.0 (under windows 7) then changed to 2.6.21 - with the same result.  Thanks a lot!

eumagga0x2a

First of all, I would strongly recommend to use the latest nightly build.

There are no more buttons in the filter manager. Right click an active filter – if it can be made partial ("swscale resize" can't), you will find the option in the context menu.

gambalor

Can you give an example of a filter that can?

If there are no more buttons, this must be a speciality of the windows version. Searching www, I found lots of screenshots showing these buttons. In most cases one cannot see the operating system, but in one case it was obviously Macintosh, in another case it seeed to be ubuntu.

Please take a look to the screenshot for an example. Why does the windows version look different?

eumagga0x2a

The screenshot shows the filter manager of Avidemux 2.5 – a legacy, long dead, unsupported version.

grep -nRI DECLARE_VIDEO_FILTER_PARTIALIZABLE avidemux_plugins/ADM_videoFilters6/
avidemux_plugins/ADM_videoFilters6//chromaShift/ADM_vidChromaShift.cpp:30:DECLARE_VIDEO_FILTER_PARTIALIZABLE(   ADMVideoChromaShift,   // Class
avidemux_plugins/ADM_videoFilters6//asharp/ADM_vidAsharp.cpp:60:DECLARE_VIDEO_FILTER_PARTIALIZABLE(   ASharp,   // Class
avidemux_plugins/ADM_videoFilters6//fastConvolution/Gauss.cpp:21:DECLARE_VIDEO_FILTER_PARTIALIZABLE(   AVDMFastVideoGauss,   // Class
avidemux_plugins/ADM_videoFilters6//fastConvolution/Mean.cpp:22:DECLARE_VIDEO_FILTER_PARTIALIZABLE(   AVDMFastVideoMean,   // Class
avidemux_plugins/ADM_videoFilters6//fastConvolution/Median.cpp:23:DECLARE_VIDEO_FILTER_PARTIALIZABLE(   AVDMFastVideoMedian,   // Class
avidemux_plugins/ADM_videoFilters6//fastConvolution/Sharpen.cpp:22:DECLARE_VIDEO_FILTER_PARTIALIZABLE(   AVDMFastVideoSharpen,   // Class
avidemux_plugins/ADM_videoFilters6//horizontalFlip/horizontalFlip.cpp:39:DECLARE_VIDEO_FILTER_PARTIALIZABLE(   horizontalFlipFilter,   // Class
avidemux_plugins/ADM_videoFilters6//printInfo/printInfo.cpp:39:DECLARE_VIDEO_FILTER_PARTIALIZABLE(   printInfoFilter,   // Class
avidemux_plugins/ADM_videoFilters6//largeMedian/ADM_largeMedian.cpp:31:DECLARE_VIDEO_FILTER_PARTIALIZABLE(   largeMedian,   // Class
avidemux_plugins/ADM_videoFilters6//verticalFlip/verticalFlip.cpp:42:DECLARE_VIDEO_FILTER_PARTIALIZABLE(   verticalFlipFilter,   // Class
avidemux_plugins/ADM_videoFilters6//blackenBorder/ADM_vidBlackBorder.h:36:DECLARE_VIDEO_FILTER_PARTIALIZABLE(   blackenBorders,   // Class
avidemux_plugins/ADM_videoFilters6//logo/ADM_vidLogo.cpp:17:DECLARE_VIDEO_FILTER_PARTIALIZABLE(   addLogopFilter,   // Class
avidemux_plugins/ADM_videoFilters6//mplayerDelogo/ADM_vidMPdelogo.cpp:36:DECLARE_VIDEO_FILTER_PARTIALIZABLE(   MPDelogo,   // Class
avidemux_plugins/ADM_videoFilters6//ass/ADM_vidASS.cpp:62:DECLARE_VIDEO_FILTER_PARTIALIZABLE(   subAss,   // Class
avidemux_plugins/ADM_videoFilters6//contrast/ADM_vidContrast.cpp:29:DECLARE_VIDEO_FILTER_PARTIALIZABLE(   ADMVideoContrast,   // Class
avidemux_plugins/ADM_videoFilters6//eq2/ADM_vidEq2.cpp:59:DECLARE_VIDEO_FILTER_PARTIALIZABLE( ADMVideoEq2, // Class
avidemux_plugins/ADM_videoFilters6//lavDeint/lavDeint.cpp:66:DECLARE_VIDEO_FILTER_PARTIALIZABLE(   lavDeint,   // Class
avidemux_plugins/ADM_videoFilters6//colorYUV/ADM_vidColorYuv.cpp:57:DECLARE_VIDEO_FILTER_PARTIALIZABLE(   vidColorYuv,   // Class
avidemux_plugins/ADM_videoFilters6//swapUV/swapUV.cpp:36:DECLARE_VIDEO_FILTER_PARTIALIZABLE(   swapUv,   // Class
avidemux_plugins/ADM_videoFilters6//removePlane/removePlane.cpp:40:DECLARE_VIDEO_FILTER_PARTIALIZABLE(   removePlaneFilter,   // Class
avidemux_plugins/ADM_videoFilters6//hue/ADM_vidHue.cpp:55:DECLARE_VIDEO_FILTER_PARTIALIZABLE(   ADMVideoHue,   // Class
avidemux_plugins/ADM_videoFilters6//lumaOnly/lumaOnly.cpp:39:DECLARE_VIDEO_FILTER_PARTIALIZABLE(   lumaOnlyFilter,   // Class

Look at the folder name following "ADM_videoFilters6". These are all filters which can be made partial.