Author Topic: German translation  (Read 41305 times)

Lance

German translation
« Reply #15 on: June 04, 2010, 09:50:11 PM »
r6303 checked but there are still some untranslateable phrases. Very strange is the tab name \"Settings\", I can translate that word for the \"M-JPEG Encoder\", \"M-PEG1 Encoder\" and the \"M-PEG2 Encoder\" within the ts file, but within AviDemux nothing happens :/.

Lance

German translation
« Reply #16 on: June 07, 2010, 11:00:27 PM »
Update: Shortcuts adapted to german language, video properties window completed (besides the untranslateable word \"frames\"), some bugs eliminated and some error windows translated

Lance

German translation
« Reply #17 on: June 08, 2010, 10:53:58 AM »
Translation file adapted to r6340...

gruntster

• Global Moderator
    • http://avidemux.razorbyte.com.au
German translation
« Reply #18 on: June 08, 2010, 10:54:58 AM »
Are most issues now resolved?

Lance

German translation
« Reply #19 on: June 08, 2010, 11:19:31 AM »
I\'m sorry I edited my first post after that message. Please have a look at post #2 and see for your own ;).

I have to state: Great work, thank you gruntster.

gruntster

• Global Moderator
German translation
« Reply #20 on: June 08, 2010, 12:11:54 PM »
Cool, I\'ll investigate the outstanding issues.  Auto scripts should be translatable now though.  Does it not work?

Lance

German translation
« Reply #21 on: June 08, 2010, 03:11:07 PM »
You\'re right. All Auto scripts are translated, beside one phrase in the menu called \"Optical Disc\" because it\'s simultaneously a file name. I don\'t know how you wanne solve this. A solution could be renaming it to a trade name like the other items, e.g.  \"CD/DVD\", but in file system conventions a slash isn\'t allowed.

gruntster

• Global Moderator
German translation
« Reply #22 on: June 08, 2010, 06:54:47 PM »
* Video Filters window -> the button \"Partial\" (below right)
It should work.  It hasn\'t been translated in your file (P&artial).

* Video properties windows -> 3 times the word \"No\" in the frame \"Extra Video Properties\"
Fixed r6342.

* Some shortcut keys can\'t translated: means \"Del\" to \"Entf\", \"End\" to \"Ende\", \"Home\" to \"Pos 1\" and \"Left, Right, Down, Up\" to \"nach links, nach rechts, nach unten, nach oben\".
Fixed r6343.

* Auto scripts: the item \"Optical Disc\" because it\'s the file name of the folder containig those scripts
Fixed r6348.

Your r6340 v2 translation is now committed.  Thanks :)

Lance

German translation
« Reply #23 on: June 08, 2010, 11:34:34 PM »
You are incredible :o.

* Thank you for the hint regarding the \"Partial\" button in the filter window. It seems I was blind :/.
* Please note I\'ve found another strange connection in the x264 encoder settings. I translated the word \"Custom\" on the first tab \"General\" in the frame \"Multithreading\". After days I noticed now this translation took place on the last tab \"Output\", frame \"Pixel Aspect Ratio\", word \"Custom\", too. I suppose a custom \"Pixel Aspect Ratio\" has nothing to do with a custom \"Multithreading\" and vice versa :D?

Finally I have to state you fix the issues faster than I can find more of them :). I look forward to test the new revisions.

Lance

German translation
« Reply #24 on: June 09, 2010, 12:17:46 PM »
Update: ca. 60 new phrases translated (x264 settings, some translation errors corrected, word \"partial\" in filter window ;), etc.)

gruntster

• Global Moderator
German translation
« Reply #25 on: June 09, 2010, 06:23:50 PM »
Quote from: Lance
* Please note I\'ve found another strange connection in the x264 encoder settings. I translated the word \"Custom\" on the first tab \"General\" in the frame \"Multithreading\". After days I noticed now this translation took place on the last tab \"Output\", frame \"Pixel Aspect Ratio\", word \"Custom\", too. I suppose a custom \"Pixel Aspect Ratio\" has nothing to do with a custom \"Multithreading\" and vice versa :D?
Fixed r6351.

Lance

German translation
« Reply #26 on: June 09, 2010, 08:50:49 PM »
Update: 160 new phrases translated, e.g. Filters Transform and Subtitle done

Lance

German translation
« Reply #27 on: June 10, 2010, 04:11:14 PM »
Update:
Shortcuts:  \"inside menu\" letter fine tuning done
some Xvid tanslations fixed
x264 translation completed and tuned

It would be very courteous when this files could committed to the Avidemux package, so I haven\'t to sync that whole bunch again with a newer revision. Besides in the next days no further upate will occur. Thank you very mutch in advance.

gruntster

• Global Moderator
German translation
« Reply #28 on: June 13, 2010, 06:14:45 PM »
Quote from: Lance
It would be very courteous when this files could committed to the Avidemux package, so I haven\'t to sync that whole bunch again with a newer revision.
Unfortunately your upload link no longer works.

Lance

German translation
« Reply #29 on: June 14, 2010, 05:31:39 PM »
Update: synced for r6370, tried to include LoRd_MuldeR\'s hints (german)

Could you check please, very strange: From r6340 till r6370 some translations (692 phrases) seems to be gone?: In r6340 were 2096 phrases to translate in r6370 only 1404 phrases, still. E.g. almost the whole \"preferences\" window and name and settings of the \"MPEG-2 requant\" video encoder are gone.