News:

--

Main Menu

German translation

Started by blockx, February 12, 2010, 11:16:54 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lance

r6303 checked but there are still some untranslateable phrases. Very strange is the tab name \"Settings\", I can translate that word for the \"M-JPEG Encoder\", \"M-PEG1 Encoder\" and the \"M-PEG2 Encoder\" within the ts file, but within AviDemux nothing happens :/.

Lance

Update: Shortcuts adapted to german language, video properties window completed (besides the untranslateable word \"frames\"), some bugs eliminated and some error windows translated

Lance

Translation file adapted to r6340...

gruntster

Are most issues now resolved?

Lance

I\'m sorry I edited my first post after that message. Please have a look at post #2 and see for your own ;).

I have to state: Great work, thank you gruntster.

gruntster

Cool, I\'ll investigate the outstanding issues.  Auto scripts should be translatable now though.  Does it not work?

Lance

You\'re right. All Auto scripts are translated, beside one phrase in the menu called \"Optical Disc\" because it\'s simultaneously a file name. I don\'t know how you wanne solve this. A solution could be renaming it to a trade name like the other items, e.g.  \"CD/DVD\", but in file system conventions a slash isn\'t allowed.

gruntster

* Video Filters window -> the button \"Partial\" (below right)
It should work.  It hasn\'t been translated in your file (P&artial).

* Video properties windows -> 3 times the word \"No\" in the frame \"Extra Video Properties\"
Fixed r6342.

* Some shortcut keys can\'t translated: means \"Del\" to \"Entf\", \"End\" to \"Ende\", \"Home\" to \"Pos 1\" and \"Left, Right, Down, Up\" to \"nach links, nach rechts, nach unten, nach oben\".
Fixed r6343.

* Auto scripts: the item \"Optical Disc\" because it\'s the file name of the folder containig those scripts
Fixed r6348.

Your r6340 v2 translation is now committed.  Thanks :)

Lance

You are incredible :o.

* Thank you for the hint regarding the \"Partial\" button in the filter window. It seems I was blind :/.
* Please note I\'ve found another strange connection in the x264 encoder settings. I translated the word \"Custom\" on the first tab \"General\" in the frame \"Multithreading\". After days I noticed now this translation took place on the last tab \"Output\", frame \"Pixel Aspect Ratio\", word \"Custom\", too. I suppose a custom \"Pixel Aspect Ratio\" has nothing to do with a custom \"Multithreading\" and vice versa :D?

Finally I have to state you fix the issues faster than I can find more of them :). I look forward to test the new revisions.

Lance

Update: ca. 60 new phrases translated (x264 settings, some translation errors corrected, word \"partial\" in filter window ;), etc.)

gruntster

Quote from: Lance* Please note I\'ve found another strange connection in the x264 encoder settings. I translated the word \"Custom\" on the first tab \"General\" in the frame \"Multithreading\". After days I noticed now this translation took place on the last tab \"Output\", frame \"Pixel Aspect Ratio\", word \"Custom\", too. I suppose a custom \"Pixel Aspect Ratio\" has nothing to do with a custom \"Multithreading\" and vice versa :D?
Fixed r6351.

Lance

Update: 160 new phrases translated, e.g. Filters Transform and Subtitle done

Lance

Update:
Shortcuts:  \"inside menu\" letter fine tuning done
some Xvid tanslations fixed
x264 translation completed and tuned

It would be very courteous when this files could committed to the Avidemux package, so I haven\'t to sync that whole bunch again with a newer revision. Besides in the next days no further upate will occur. Thank you very mutch in advance.

gruntster

Quote from: LanceIt would be very courteous when this files could committed to the Avidemux package, so I haven\'t to sync that whole bunch again with a newer revision.
Unfortunately your upload link no longer works.

Lance

Update: synced for r6370, tried to include LoRd_MuldeR\'s hints (german)

Could you check please, very strange: From r6340 till r6370 some translations (692 phrases) seems to be gone?: In r6340 were 2096 phrases to translate in r6370 only 1404 phrases, still. E.g. almost the whole \"preferences\" window and name and settings of the \"MPEG-2 requant\" video encoder are gone.