News:

--

Main Menu

German translation

Started by blockx, February 12, 2010, 11:16:54 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

gruntster

Looks like I accidentally ran lupdate from Qt 4.6 which made a lot of the strings obsolete.  I\'ve committed your latest version to SVN with the obsolete strings corrected.

LoRd_MuldeR

Quote from: LanceUpdate: synced for r6370, tried to include LoRd_MuldeR\'s hints (german)

Nice :)
You asked me once, what was in Room 101. I told you that you knew the answer already.
Everyone knows it. The thing that is in Room 101 is the worst thing in the world.

MuldeR's OpenSource stuff: http://muldersoft.com/

Lance

Update: I took the newest avidemux_de.ts (r6371) file from svn and synced it again with my latest translations. Please have a look at post #2 in this thread, because there are still some small issues.
It would be very courteous when this files could committed to the Avidemux package, so I haven\'t to sync that whole bunch again with a newer revision.

Thanks to a two years old post of user \"zoppo\" I\'ve found out how to translate special keys on localized keyboards, means e.g. cursor keys, \"Del\", \"End\" and \"Home\". In the file avidemux_xx.ts you can redefine the keys which are to press for a certain function. But there you have to use the original english keyboard layout labels, means e.g. \"Del\", \"End\", \"Home\" and for the cursor keys \"down\", \"up\", \"left\" and \"right\". But if you want to translate the displayed key for a certain function in the menu of Avidemux, e.g. menu \"Go\" --> \"previous frame\" -> \"left\", then you have to translate this case in the qt_xx.ts file.

Lance

translation files synced for r6442 and Plugin-Manager translated

Lance

Some new x264 settings translated.

mean

I have troubles getting the file

mean

Lance

Some new items translated:
* windows title \"Jobs\"
* the new x264 settings for weightp introduced from Alex Wright at Wed 24.10.2010:
   \"Make --weightp 1 a better speed tradeoff
   Since fade analysis is now so fast, weightp 1 now does fade analysis but no reference duplication.
   This is the opposite of what it used to do (reference duplication but no fade analysis).
   This also gives weightp\'s better fade quality to faster presets (up to superfast).\"

download

joomart

Here is the update gtk+ translation for german (usefull for 2.5.5 and 2.5.6).

Manitu

Hi
I used Avidemux 2.5.6 in german.
Now I switched to 2.6.1 and I want to have it in german too.
Is there a way to have it (maybe partially with the existing translation) ?

zoppo

You must have one of the last builds, the translations have been re-enabled on February 24th.
If you use the windows version, just copy the folder "i18n" from avidemux 2.5.6 and you should have a partial translation.

Manitu

thanks for reply.
I just now redownloaded the windows binaries 2.6.1 from berlios and from the sourceforge mirror as well. the binaries are identical, sourceforge tells me that it was last modified at 2012-12-20.
I copied the i18n folder from 2.5.4 but now, Avidemux does not start anymore and there is no error message at all :-(
do I need to get newer binaries somehow? thanks.

Jan Gruuthuse

yes, use latest. Download, unpack with 7zip, replace installed with this content. win 32/64-bit: http://avidemux.org/nightly/

Manitu

Lance

I hope there isn't a problem when I wake up this thread. I wanne refresh my help in translating avidemux into the german language because the new nightly is working fine (for me). But at first I need some technical help to contribute. Where can I get always the latest ts-file for the translation? My progress I will post as usually here. I hope thats still the right way to do it? Otherwise please advice.