News:

--

Main Menu

My script/hotkeys/very slow adding segments

Started by scscorpin, July 04, 2024, 08:41:23 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

scscorpin

Свой скрипт:
  на данный момент пришлось сделать внешний скрипт, чтобы горячими клавишами делать виртуозный монтаж, в связи с тем, что незнаю следующее:
  • как в Своём Avidemux скрипте узнать время ключевых кадров? или как при помощи Своего Avidemux скрипта: переместить бегунок на таймлайне, и получать его временную метку?

горячие клавиши:
  при использовании внешнего скрипта заметил, что происходит медленное перемещение по ключевым кадрам!
  • предположил, что это так и задумано! но тогда - это замедляет АВТОМАТИЗИРОВАННОЕ выполнение монтажных действий!
  • может есть способ добавить горячую клавишу на предпросмотр?- то есть нужен вкл/выкл на вывод текущего кадра в окно предпросмотра с целью полностью убрать задержку между перемещениями бегунка на таймлайне на момент совершения АВТОМАТИЗИРОВАННЫХ монтажных действий- на Мой взгляд это идея достойна внимания!   

ооооооооооооочень медленное добавление сегментов:
  • правда, Я устал ждать загрузку 7 минутного многосегментного проекта, пришлось ждать примерно 3 минуты!
  • а когда многосегментный проект больше получаса, и он уже загружен, то добавление дополнительного сегмента длится несколько секунд!
  предполагаю, что каждый раз при добавлении сегмента, что-то обновляет/перерендеривает все уже добавленные сегменты в итоговом видео с целью оптимизировать предпросмотр
  Я так понял, что есть скрытое Отрендеренное видео для оптимизации предпросмотра
  • тогда может при добавлении сегментов лучше - объединить в один сегмент обновляемую часть с целью ускорить рендер скрытого видео, которое для предпросмотра?- суть в том, что в Моих проектах сотни сегментов ;)
  • или в связи с тем, что сегменты уже все отрендерены, может при обновлении лучше - изменить их временные метки, а не обновлять/перерендеривать?

My script:
  at the moment I had to make an external script to do virtuoso editing with hot keys, due to the fact that I don't know the following:
  • how to find out the time of key frames in My Avidemux script? or how to move the runner on the timeline and get its timestamp using My Avidemux script?

hot keys:
  when using an external script I noticed that there is a slow movement along the key frames!
  • I assumed that this is how it was intended! but then - it slows down the AUTOMATED execution of editing actions!
  • maybe there is a way to add a hot key to the preview? - that is, you need an on/off switch for displaying the current frame in the preview window in order to completely remove the delay between the movements of the runner on the timeline at the time of AUTOMATED editing actions - in my opinion, this idea is worthy of attention!

very slow adding of segments:
  • true, I got tired of waiting for a 7 minute multi-segment project to load, I had to wait about 3 minutes!
  • and when a multi-segment project lasts more than half an hour, and it is already loaded, then adding an additional segment takes a few seconds!
  I assume that every time a segment is added, something updates/re-renders all the already added segments in the final video in order to optimize the preview
  I understand that there is a hidden Rendered video to optimize the preview
  • then maybe when adding segments it is better to combine the updated part into one segment in order to speed up the rendering of the hidden video, which is for previewing? - the point is that there are hundreds of segments in my projects ;)
  • or due to the fact that the segments are already all rendered, maybe when updating it is better to change their timestamps, and not update/re-render?

eumagga0x2a

Quote from: scscorpin on July 04, 2024, 08:41:23 AMhow to find out the time of key frames in My Avidemux script?

Please have a look at the getNextKFramePts(double) and getPrevKFramePts(double) methods in the Editor class. Setting the argument to a negative value returns the next or previous keyframe PTS relative to current PTS (the PTS of the picture displayed in the video preview), else relative to provided non-negative time. Please note that these methods give you the time, they don't perform any seeks.

To actually seek to a keyframe, please have a look at the seekKeyFrame(int) method in the Avidemux class. To seek to given time, you may use the setCurrentPts(double) method.

Quote from: scscorpin on July 04, 2024, 08:41:23 AMI got tired of waiting for a 7 minute multi-segment project to load, I had to wait about 3 minutes!

The number of segments (almost) doesn't matter, but the number of reference videos may matter a lot as for some codecs like H.264, Avidemux needs to determine frame type, i.e. it has to decode at least all slice headers.

For MKV, szlldm has submitted a PR implementing a way to dump the file index to disk, which massively speeds up subsequent loading of the file. I hope to be able to resume work on Avidemux and finally process this PR later this month.

scscorpin

Свой скрипт:
  • как вставить сегмент в текущее положение бегунка на таймлайне или в произвольное место, например, в начало ?
  • как отменить вставку сегмента после addSegment() ?
  • как имитировать действия горячих клавиш Ctrl+C Ctrl+V Ctrl+X Del ?

• без вышеперечисленного поможет только горячая клавиша на предпросмотр,- то есть нужен вкл/выкл на вывод текущего кадра в окне предпросмотра

Quote from: eumagga0x2a on July 04, 2024, 11:21:12 PMThe number of segments (almost) doesn't matter

несогласен, в связи с тем, что это должно происходить мгновенно в Моём понимании, но если в Avidemux вы:
  • копируете миллиард раз один сегмент в минутном видео
  • сохраните проэкт, через файл=>скрипт_проэкта=>сохранить_проэкт
  • то вы недождётесь загрузку такого проэкта НИКОГДА, через файл=>скрипт_проэкта=>загрузить_проэкт

• недумайте о том, что из миллионов пользователей Я единственный кто сталкнулся с этим!
  • Я еле-еле заставил Себя начать хоть как-то пытаться разработчиков попросить о необходимых методах!
  • получасовое видео очень затруднительно редактировать, в связи с очень медленным обновлением при вставке фрагмента горячей клавишей Ctrl+V если ПРОЭКТ С МНОЖЕСТВОМ СЕГМЕНТОВ одного и того-же видео!

My script:
  • how to insert a segment into the current position of the slider on the timeline or into an arbitrary place, for example, at the beginning?
  • how to undo the insertion of a segment after addSegment() ?
  • how to simulate the actions of the hot keys Ctrl+C Ctrl+V Ctrl+X Del ?

• Without the above, only the preview hotkey will help - that is, you need to turn on/off the display of the current frame in the preview window

Quote from: eumagga0x2a on July 04, 2024, 11:21:12 PMThe number of segments (almost) doesn't matter

I disagree, due to the fact that this should happen instantly in My understanding, but if in Avidemux you:
  • copy one segment a billion times in a one-minute video
  • save the project via file=>project_script=>save_project
  • then you will wait FOR such a project to load FOREVER, through file => project_script => load_project

• Don't think that out of millions of users, I'm the only one who has encountered this!
  • I barely forced myself to start at least somehow trying to ask the developers for the necessary methods!
  • a half-hour video is very difficult to edit, due to the very slow update when inserting a fragment using the Ctrl+V hotkey if there is a PROJECT WITH MANY SEGMENTS of the same video!