News:

--

Main Menu

In 71.5 minutes no audio ¿?

Started by samjack, April 29, 2012, 07:10:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

samjack

I have been using avidemux for a long time without problems. Except when the video I cut exceed 71.5 minutes.

When I see that videos, at this point the audio goes off.  :o
I have been set multiple options (copy, mp3...) and no work.

I use the last version 2.5.6 in windows XP

Thanks for your help!!  ;)

Agent_007

What is the format of input file? Does admlog.txt complain something when saving passes that mark?
I am away between 15th of May - 15th of June. (yes, I am playing D3)

samjack

The input file is an mpg file captured with  Hauppauge wintv 7. TS format I think... the origin file works perfectly.

Sorry but I dont know what is or where is that admlog.txt. Any link to learn about?

And sorry for my english :-[

Jan Gruuthuse

You're not doing bad in English, it is far better then my Spanish. It is located in %APPDATA%/avidemux/admlog.txt if you paste this in the address bar it should open this file. However OS localization could play tricks with that.
QuoteC:\Documents and Settings\       <- could be another name if you have a localized windows (non-English)
  \Jan\                          <- replace this by username where avidemux is running
   \Application Data\
    \avidemux\

samjack

Here is the file. I don't understand the content.

Agent_007

AVIdemux 2,6 works better if you want to input or output Transport Stream (MPEG-TS)
http://avidemux.org/nightly/win32/
I am away between 15th of May - 15th of June. (yes, I am playing D3)

samjack

I always set Format>MPEG-TS (A+V). And works nice. But when I see the min 71.5 ...  :-X