News:

--

Main Menu

Queue ?

Started by Yoda_26, May 25, 2012, 06:43:41 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Yoda_26

Hello,

Continuing the use of Avidemux, the Queue is not working, for the nightly version as well as for the beta version (so v.84 for beta and 85 for the nightly version).
Aften saving the queue (a queue name, and putting a name for the movie file), how to run the queue ?
The avidemux_jobs.exe program does not recognize the job queue, for the beta version.

BR

PS: I still use the windows program (win32)

mean

I fixed that this morning, restarting nightly

Yoda_26

I will check it as soon as possible.
I think, I have to wait for a new build, isn't it ? (7986 ?)

Yoda_26

OK.

Few details about the use of "Queue" :

• I guess, you cannot put a job name with a dot : the name of the job is not recognized (are others characters forbidden ?)
  • The avidemux3 does not work for saving the queue : only the avidemux_portable, if I correctly use them, writes the sql file. btw, avidemux_jobs does not see the job.
  • You have to quit avidemux3_portable.exe before opening the avidemux_jobs.exe in order to see your job(s) and to launch them
  • The jobs are not running. All have the status "failed". Does the sql file contain all information (original file with path, and all arguments) to do the transformations ? (Yes : the files in settings/jobs are written with I guess all information) How to overcome of this ?

BR