r8020: missing marker after running py-project (or js-peoject) file from menu

Started by ratte, June 14, 2012, 07:57:40 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

ratte

I've saved a project as py script using File→Project→Save as Project. When I run the script using File→Project→Run Project, the A mark is always set to start of file and the B mark to the end of the file, nevertheless, at the py you may find, e.g., adm.addSegment(0,0,6293510044)
adm.markerA=269720044
adm.markerB=5360040044

Starting avidemux3_qt4 with avidemux3_qt4 --runpy foo.py does also set the markers, but it would be nice to have this also running a project from menu.

PS: Same problem using SpiderMonkey Project instead of Project.

PS2: Jumping to the marks, jumps to the marks from the Project file not the the (wrongly) unset marks and if I newly set one of the marks after Run Project, the other mark from the project file is also shown.

Jan Gruuthuse

You can in linux (windows to I think, don't know the exact locations)
in
~/.avidemux6/custom/ create 2 folders: py and js
copy you custom made project to py folder just created
Upon next avidemux start you should find these back in the menu @ Custom > TinyPython
If that was the answer you've looked for?

ratte

Surely not. I have no problem loading a project file from File→Project→Run Project. The problem is, that the A mark and B mark are not shown after loading the project.

Jan Gruuthuse

Quotebut it would be nice to have this also running a project from menu
my reply was to this.

2.6 is still under development (beta), it is indeed not showing the markers. if you press on bottom right Selection
A: 00:00:00.00 it goes to the previously set marker A in the saved job
B: 00:00:31.920 it goes to the previously set marker B in the saved job
and shows the correct time index in Time: 0:00:18.960 for the selected maker.

Think developers may have a look at this?