News:

--

Main Menu

2.5.4 Non-Start in 10.5.8

Started by cljohnston108, July 31, 2012, 12:05:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

cljohnston108

I was really excited to find this software, so I took a shot in the dark and downloaded it (since the System Requirements weren't listed anywhere), and discovered that it won't run on 10.5.8.
Came here looking for others having the same problem, and they were told to use version 2.5.2, but not where to find it, which would've been very helpful, seeing as how the Downloads page only lists the latest release.
Anybody want to help me out here?

Thanks in advance!

Jan Gruuthuse

10.5.8 would that be Snow Leopard? If you read this nice posting by nibbles : Howto build Avidemux using Homebrew on Snow Leopard or Lion

cljohnston108

Quote from: Jan Gruuthuse on July 31, 2012, 01:21:21 PM
10.5.8 would that be Snow Leopard? If you read this nice posting by nibbles : Howto build Avidemux using Homebrew on Snow Leopard or Lion
Thanks for the tip, but WOW, I didn't understand any of that. Probably 'cause I'm not a programmer or hacker.

Jan Gruuthuse

Neither do I, just a user as you are. Read the full posting. Google what you want to understand, take it step by step.  Print relevant stuff out on paper and take note what you are doing. If in doubt ask a more experienced user (friends, family, computer geek familiar with your computer and OS).

cljohnston108