News:

--

Main Menu

Anvidemux 2.6 problem

Started by Lord Kallig, September 10, 2012, 07:34:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lord Kallig

I started happily uploading youtube videos while using anvidemux as the encoder, good program however all of a sudden it stopped uploading the audio properly I don't know why http://img689.imageshack.us/img689/7241/reallyannoying.png and I would like to be able to encode with this program again, does anyone know what the problem is? It happens with every video I try to encode and it just spontaneously started doing this to every video I try. I used fraps for the recording fine, there is nothing different to my recording methods from when it was working the only thing different is the game but I have tried it with videos of several games to no avail. If anyone knows the solution it would be greatly appreciated I don't want to have to look for a different one.

mean

What the information window about audio ?
As the popup says, if it has more than 2 channels or a weird frequency, you cant encode it with lame

Lord Kallig

Do you know a audio setting instead of lame that would be good for youtube videos? The tutorial I saw the guy used lame and it worked great for me for months and then BOOM everyone stopped working for lame.

Jan Gruuthuse

As mean says:
Record with fraps in stereo. Or check if your multichannel audio is recorded at 44.1 Khz it should be 48 Khz or 96 Khz.
check this thread: Decoding multichannel audio recorded with Fraps
Check before you save the video, the audio settings:
Main Menu: Audio: Select Track: Mark Track(s) you want to keep in Audio Track configuration.
If none of this helps: upload a 5 seconds / 20 MB sample recording to Rapidshare or similar webservice.

Lord Kallig

I changed it to 48khz but when I do that, the quality screws up. I can't set it to 96khz and I'm having trouble fixing the video quality. But after changing it to 48 the audio would encode.

Jan Gruuthuse

Still not clear if it helps for you or not? Select other output format? Update to Fraps 3.5.9 - 30th August, 2012?

Lord Kallig

It helped me, but after changing the audio from 44.1 to 48 and encoding it, the video changed from 720p to like 240p it was all blocky do you know why that is?

Jan Gruuthuse

No, seems like some resizing is taking place? Can you save project and attach the project to your posting. Upload a 5 second sample recording you made to Rapidshare or similar web service and provide a link to it.
The 2.6 you're using is it r8186?

Lord Kallig

https://rapidshare.com/files/1588602087/test.avi

thats my 38 second test video... well it was 38 seconds after changing the khz from 44.1 to 48 it became blocky and shortened. Now it's just 12 seconds.

How do I find out if my version is r8186?

mean

Confirmed
Should be okay starting from r8191
(build in progress)

Lord Kallig

Alright, I'll wait for that to be released. I hope it gets fixed because this program is awesome and I want to keep using it. Any estimate on how long till it's released?

Jan Gruuthuse

Quote from: Lord Kallig on September 13, 2012, 07:21:33 PM
How do I find out if my version is r8186?
Main Menu -> Help -> About

Lord Kallig

Lord Kallig

Like a friggin moron I didn't take your advice and get the new version of fraps...

The new version of fraps allows the video to encode fine with perfect audio and video...

Edit: hmmm my test video was fine but the episode I recorded was 23 minutes but it encodes to be 8.3 but the quality is fine.