Basic editing, like copy and paste not working!?

Started by douche, January 15, 2013, 08:47:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

douche

I was trying to follow a simple guide on how to add a still image and mp3 using the latest version and not only it couldn't open jpg "cannot find a demuxer for" "could not open file", it wouldn't even let me copy and paste video it seems "oops this function is disabled or no longer valid", which makes the program pretty useless surely?

I did used to have an old version 2.5 which would open jpg and would copy and paste, what good though is 2.6 when it doesn't do these basic things anymore, after searching it seems it's been in a poor state for nearly a year now!

lenildosb

is a friend, I'm hitting this same button for a while now, the version 2.6 is useless until deleted, and developers do not care >:( >:( >:(

styrol

Quote from: lenildosb on January 02, 2013, 09:17:19 PM
you guys do not give attention to my request, I was very upset, so I'm deleting the program and will now use VideoReDo TVSuite V4 or SolveigMM Video Splitter, thanks for nothing!!!!! :( :( :( :( :( :(
Forgotten? You have already deleted the programââ,¬Â¦

lenildosb

surely already deleted the program I'm using VideoReDo TVSuite V4, excellent program, 10 times better than avidemux, these guys just do hampered ............ ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

makes precise cutting anywhere in the video, no matter if i-frames or P-frames ..........

styrol

Quote from: lenildosb on January 15, 2013, 11:22:03 PM
surely already deleted the program I'm using VideoReDo TVSuite V4, excellent program, 10 times better than avidemux, these guys just do hampered.
So what you are still doing in this forum?

lenildosb

I like to see the opinions of other users and it seems that many are also not liking the program useless, as one User here!!!!

Jan Gruuthuse

Avidemux is not for the faint of heart. Unhappy users stay with windows movie maker. I presume.