News:

--

Main Menu

Clean jobs on joblist manually

Started by Isias, May 13, 2013, 03:27:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Isias

I've got a joblist that does list old jobs i have added before queueing started to work again in 2.6.x. I want to delete those old (unfinished / failed) jobs.

Sadly i can't delete / set to finish / change anything considering those old queued jobs in any way with the current 2.6.4 x64 build via the GUI. Is there a way to manually delete those jobs? In other words, in which file does Avidemux store the queued jobs and can they get deleted there?

Thank you!

Jan Gruuthuse

When running avidemux3_jobs right clik on job and select delete. Works in ubuntu 12.04.

In linux where you find ~/.avidemux6/jobs delete its content
Windows: %APPDATA%/avidemux/jobs (could be avidemux6) use windows browser, search with option in hidden and system folders for jobs if first is not working.

Isias

Hi jan, i just have avidemux_jobs.exe, where can i obtain v3? Deleting all files in C:\Users\username\AppData\Roaming\avidemux didn't work sadly, the jobs stil show up. I did use "show hidden files".

Jan Gruuthuse

avidemux3_ is none windows.
QuoteSelect the option Show hidden files from folder options and then search for the files using the start search box.
1. Click Start.
2. Type "search" in start search box.
3. click "Change search options for files and folders".
4. Now, Click on View tab .
5. Under View,
        a)Select the radio button labeled Show hidden files, folders, and drives
        b)Remove the checkmark from the checkbox labeled Hide extensions for known file types.
        c)Remove the checkmark from the checkbox labeled Hide protected operating system files.
6. Click on Apply and Ok.
search for a name for given job, like one of the ones you see showing up when starting avidemux_jobs.exe

mit

Avidemux store jobs in SQL Database format, so delete file with ââ,¬Å¾sqlââ,¬Å" extension!

Isias

Deleting jobs.sql in C:\Users\username\AppData\Roaming\avidemux fixed the issue. Thank you!