Previous topic - Next topic

ClemD

Quote from: mit on July 29, 2013, 01:46:56 PM
First run that:
Code (just copy paste and hit return) Select

sudo yum groupinstall "Development tools"

Then:
Code (just copy paste and hit return) Select

sudo yum install  cmake  gettext-devel intltool  libxslt  yasm-devel  libxml2-devel fontconfig-devel  freetype-devel  js-devel  libXv-devel  libXmu-devel  libsamplerate-devel  jack-audio-connection-kit-devel  libass-devel  alsa-lib-devel   pulseaudio-libs-devel  SDL-devel a52dec-devel  faac-devel  faad2-devel  lame-devel  libmad-devel  libogg-devel  libvorbis-devel  libdca-devel  opencore-amr-devel  libvpx-devel  twolame-devel  xvidcore-devel  x264-devel  ffmpeg-devel mjpegtools-devel gtk2-devel cairo-devel qt4-devel

and tell me if report some packages are not avalable (the names of the packages or all terminall content)

First command runs great ; the second one makes problem : it seems I get none of the packages I had to install (the system tries all the mirrors but fails).

I give you the result of the command ; the list of non-installed packages is at the end ;)

PS : I have some problem with my keyboard touch "t" and neighbours (y for instance). So if you see "i" it may be "it", same with "he/the" and so on. I'm really sorry about that and I correct every mistake as soon as I see them !

mit

This looks like a proxy or connection issue, but just try again like that:
Quotesudo yum --disableplugin=fastestmirror install jack-audio-connection-kit-devel a52dec-devel  faac-devel  faad2-devel  lame-devel  libmad-devel  libogg-devel  libvorbis-devel  opencore-amr-devel twolame-devel xvidcore-devel libx264-devel  ffmpeg-libs-devel \
libxslt  js-devel libXmu-devel  libsamplerate-devel    libass-devel   pulseaudio-libs-devel  gtk2-devel qt4-devel

ClemD

Quote from: mit on July 29, 2013, 03:13:45 PM
Quotesudo yum --disableplugin=fastestmirror install jack-audio-connection-kit-devel a52dec-devel  faac-devel  faad2-devel  lame-devel  libmad-devel  libogg-devel  libvorbis-devel  opencore-amr-devel twolame-devel xvidcore-devel libx264-devel  ffmpeg-libs-devel \
libxslt  js-devel libXmu-devel  libsamplerate-devel    libass-devel   pulseaudio-libs-devel  gtk2-devel qt4-devel

Before I try, I'd like to forward you some piece of information I got from IT :

Architecture : Intel x64

- Several packages are already installed, so I should be very careful with versions

- There is a proxy which forbid access to CentOS mirrors, so that I have to download each package and its dependencies to install packages one by one.

=> Do you want me to list the packages I already have ? IT told me to use "yum list" command :)

mit

The attached file said all. You needs package from my (last post some of them is not mandatory; packages after backslash are from main repositories, the others are from linuxtech),but you can't install them manually, because everyone have its own dependencies.
Here is what said your file:
Quote from: Transaction SummaryInstall      74 Package(s)
Upgrade      23 Package(s)

Total size: 58 M
Total download size: 58 M
Try to find any workaround, may be here or here
I'd never used proxy and really have not idea how to resolve this.

ClemD

Quote from: mit on July 30, 2013, 07:35:12 AM
The attached file said all. You needs package from my (last post some of them is not mandatory; packages after backslash are from main repositories, the others are from linuxtech),but you can't install them manually, because everyone have its own dependencies.
Here is what said your file:
Quote from: Transaction SummaryInstall      74 Package(s)
Upgrade      23 Package(s)

Total size: 58 M
Total download size: 58 M
Try to find any workaround, may be here or here
I'd never used proxy and really have not idea how to resolve this.

Ok !

Even if not needed as you say, I'd like to give you a file where are listed all the packages I already have. You can find there that most of the packages in your command seem to be already there ; does it mean that I have a wrong version of them ? :-\

PS : fu, attachment doesn't work, don't know why cause the file is small (20kB...)

mit

run rpm -qa jack-audio-connection-kit-devel a52dec-devel  faac-devel  faad2-devel  lame-devel  libmad-devel  libogg-devel  libvorbis-devel  opencore-amr-devel twolame-devel xvidcore-devel *x264*  ffmpeg-libs-devel libxslt  js-devel libXmu-devel  libsamplerate-devel    libass-devel   pulseaudio-libs-devel  gtk2-devel qt4*
This will return if any of these packages are installed, then post result!

ClemD

Quote from: mit on July 30, 2013, 08:00:44 AM
run rpm -qa jack-audio-connection-kit-devel a52dec-devel  faac-devel  faad2-devel  lame-devel  libmad-devel  libogg-devel  libvorbis-devel  opencore-amr-devel twolame-devel xvidcore-devel *x264*  ffmpeg-libs-devel libxslt  js-devel libXmu-devel  libsamplerate-devel    libass-devel   pulseaudio-libs-devel  gtk2-devel qt4*
This will return if any of these packages are installed, then post result!

Result is :

libx264_115-0.115-0.20110722.2.el6.x86_64
libx264_114-0.114-15_20110308.2245.el6.x86_64
qt47-4.7.1-3_15.el6.x86_64
x264-0.0.0-0.4.20101111.el6.rf.x86_64
libx264_118-0.118-17_20111111.2245.el6.x86_64
libxslt-1.1.26-2.el6.x86_64
gtk2-devel-2.18.9-10.el6.x86_64
xvidcore-devel-1.3.2-3.el6.x86_64
libx264_130-0.130-0.20130531.1.el6.x86_64

:)

mit

Only 3....
By the way you need two more from deferent repositories: mjpegtools-devel & yasm-devel

ClemD

Quote from: mit on July 30, 2013, 08:36:51 AM
Only 3....

I counted 9... but I believe you so I guess packages can be grouped into three main groups.

By the way you need two more from deferent repositories: mjpegtools-devel & yasm-devel

Alright, so considering that I already have some packages, what command should I run into terminal ? I'll send it to the IT for approval (it is not a matter of confidence, but I have to inform them)

Thank you for helping :)

mit

Quote from: ClemD on July 30, 2013, 08:41:20 AM
I counted 9...
You needs development files. Not allwas, but in most cases they are in separate package  (-devel)
QuoteAlright, so considering that I already have some packages, what command should I run into terminal ? I'll send it to the IT for approval (it is not a matter of confidence, but I have to inform them)
I'm not sure i understand this question, but nothing special is needed.Just must be add one more repo, but in general needs internet access.  ;D

And more: are you sure this is a proxy problem, because i think sometimes I have seen a similar error to me, but this do not break the installation.Also you said "dev group" has been installed successfully, so just try again

And no THANKS needed. If i can help you with my stupid English, this will be miracle

ClemD

Quote from: mit on July 30, 2013, 09:06:32 AM
Quote from: ClemD on July 30, 2013, 08:41:20 AM
I counted 9...
You needs development files. Not allwas, but in most cases they are in separate package  (-devel)

3 is the number of missing packages ?

QuoteAlright, so considering that I already have some packages, what command should I run into terminal ? I'll send it to the IT for approval (it is not a matter of confidence, but I have to inform them)
I'm not sure i understand this question, but nothing special is needed.Just must be add one more repo, but in general needs internet access.  ;D

I have internet access, there is only a proxy inside the company which blocks some sites (especially facebook, youtube or other ones).

Basically, the question is : what do I have to do ? :)

And more: are you sure this is a proxy problem, because i think sometimes I have seen a similar error to me, but this do not break the installation.Also you said "dev group" has been installed successfully, so just try again

I'm not sure at all, that's why IT said (it said the proxy was blocking access to CentOS mirrors)

And no THANKS needed. If i can help you with my stupid English, this will be miracle

Someone, somewhere on this planet, is making effort to help me going on in my internship. THIS is miracle. So, thank you ;D

PS : by the way, your english isn't stupid ;)
(though I sometimes may ask you to repeat something because I am not always sure to understand, but I do not mind ;))

mit

QuoteBasically, the question is : what do I have to do ? :)
You mast find a way to install dependencies...
I found mjpegtools-devel has alternative in linuxtech repo, but let's get to see which repos you already have first...
yum repolist all
Quote...IT said (it said the proxy was blocking access to CentOS mirrors)
These IT's can do unblock these sites temporarily?
PS :
QuotePS : by the way, your english isn't stupid ;)....
liar...  ;D
Actually you're right - my English is not stupid, i'm stupid when i've learned English from internet only,but this is different thread....  :-[

ClemD

Quote from: mit on July 30, 2013, 10:25:01 AM
QuoteBasically, the question is : what do I have to do ? :)
You mast find a way to install dependencies...
I found mjpegtools-devel has alternative in linuxtech repo, but let's get to see which repos you already have first...
yum repolist all

Loaded plugins: downloadonly, fastestmirror, refresh-packagekit, security
Loading mirror speeds from cached hostfile
* base: ftp.cica.es
* extras: ftp.cica.es
* updates: ftp.cica.es
repo id                   repo name                               status
C6.0-base                 CentOS-6.0 - Base                       disabled
C6.0-centosplus           CentOS-6.0 - CentOSPlus                 disabled
C6.0-contrib              CentOS-6.0 - Contrib                    disabled
C6.0-extras               CentOS-6.0 - Extras                     disabled
C6.0-updates              CentOS-6.0 - Updates                    disabled
C6.1-base                 CentOS-6.1 - Base                       disabled
C6.1-centosplus           CentOS-6.1 - CentOSPlus                 disabled
C6.1-contrib              CentOS-6.1 - Contrib                    disabled
C6.1-extras               CentOS-6.1 - Extras                     disabled
C6.1-updates              CentOS-6.1 - Updates                    disabled
C6.2-base                 CentOS-6.2 - Base                       disabled
C6.2-centosplus           CentOS-6.2 - CentOSPlus                 disabled
C6.2-contrib              CentOS-6.2 - Contrib                    disabled
C6.2-extras               CentOS-6.2 - Extras                     disabled
C6.2-updates              CentOS-6.2 - Updates                    disabled
OSL_Repository            OSL Repository                          disabled
OSL_updates_soft          OSL Updates Repository (soft)           disabled
OSL_updates_test          OSL Updates Repository (test)           disabled
base                      CentOS-6 - Base                         enabled: 6,381
c6-media                  CentOS-6 - Media                        disabled
centosplus                CentOS-6 - Plus                         disabled
contrib                   CentOS-6 - Contrib                      disabled
debug                     CentOS-6 - Debuginfo                    disabled
extras                    CentOS-6 - Extras                       enabled:    13
linuxtech                 LinuxTECH                               enabled: 1,144
naulinux-school           NauLinux School                         disabled
updates                   CentOS-6 - Updates                      enabled: 1,040
repolist: 8,578

Quote...IT said (it said the proxy was blocking access to CentOS mirrors)
These IT's can do unblock these sites temporarily?

I don't know... if there is no other choice, I'll ask them !

QuotePS :
QuotePS : by the way, your english isn't stupid ;)....
liar...  ;D
Actually you're right - my English is not stupid, i'm stupid when i've learned English from internet only,but this is different thread....  :-[

Yes, a different thread ;)

Well, if you want to talk about it, you can send me a Private Message ; else, don't worry/apology, your english is good enough ;)

mit

Do you try it some workaround when i mentioned above? This for example.
More of threads reported by the same solution.

ClemD

Quote from: mit on July 30, 2013, 11:56:18 AM
Do you try it some workaround when i mentioned above? This for example.
More of threads reported by the same solution.

You're suggesting me to run :

unset http_proxy https_proxy ftp_proxy

# export http_proxy=http://proxy.company.org:8080
# export proxy_username=domain\username
# export proxy_password=password

Right ?

I mean, I did not try this method :

Quote from: mit on July 29, 2013, 03:13:45 PM

Because I already have some of the packages that I don't want to replace - don't I ?