News:

--

Main Menu

Did "Jobs" work in avidemux ever?

Started by eltomassito, July 25, 2013, 09:15:15 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

eltomassito

I can't use Jobs. In version 2.6.1 I've added jobs sucessfully and they landed in "C:\Users\Username\AppData\Roaming\avidemux\jobs\" but when I run avidemux_jobs.exe the list is empty and I don't know how to add jobs to list manually. There's no add button and drag'n'drop doesn't work too.
The same in newest r8823 version.

mean

works here
Do you have non ascii chars in your login ?

bernd_b

I just tried it again:

http://www.avidemux.org/smf/index.php/topic,12409.msg64585.html#msg64585

Short summary:
Works for me without problem with the windows version, using the latest nightly win64 build under wine, I have an empty job list in avidemux_jobs.exe either.

mean

Win32 = ok
Win64 = ko
Is that right ?

bernd_b

Indeed:

Linuxr8827=ok
wine+win32r8827=ok

wine+win64r8827=empty job list

AQUAR

I created a multiboot environment to add a "test" windows 7 64 bit to my excisting windows 7 64 bit SP1.
Put 32 bit avidemux 2.6.4 (8812) on win7 - qued some jobs - job window shows them all - can run the jobs fine - right click context menu doesn't work (can't delete -run change status).
Dittto for 64 bit avidemux 2.6.4 (8812) on win7.

Went back to windows 7 64 bit SP1 where with 64 bit avidemux 2.6.4 (8812) it worked fine as a portable.
Changed them back to normal executables and queing etc still works fine (except for the right click context menu).

Guess I'll try r8827 and see if it is broken as per bernd_b.

Update:

To late for DL r8827 but
Tried win64 r8840 - jobs qued - jobs visible - context  menu now works.
But immediatly crashes with AVC encoder, admlog shows exception_access_violation - origin msvcrt.dll.

Was r8840 created with the new compiler environment? 

mean

AQUAR

Added the crash observation when using the avc encoder (just testing a bit out of curiousity!).
I presume its caused by the access violation.
Tried mpeg4-asp and it works normally.