News:

--

Main Menu

Joblist Storage queue avidemux.

Started by recyclez, August 04, 2013, 06:59:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

recyclez

My first post :)
First`of all thx for making possible for all of us, def for me.

I have have used several version of the unstable one's.
I also have lots of tries of using queue in avidemux.
If i start avidemux_jobs i see a lot of old tries that are failed.
I tried to delete them & clean up but they aren't going away.
Then forced them to succes and clean up.
It seems i wont gt rid of them. Were is the list stored, so i can manually remove the old ones from list.

regards,
recyclez

Oh,P.S. forgot to mention i'm running Windows version r8840
Its also if avidemux is started..and u start avidemux_jobs after that...it has an empty list

AQUAR

The latest nightly now works for me.

recyclez

Using win-r8846 now too, but still same for me.
Can't remove old jobs.
There are a few from 22 & 24 may and 14 july.
I searched my whole drive for the jobs, nothing found.
I searched through registry nothing found.

can it be possible that it get his information from somewhere on my network drives?

ow.and prob avidemux_jobs.exe is programmed as running only 1 instance getting the queue-list.
Maybe an running avidemux or avidemix-jobs detect so u wont get an empty list.
2x avidemux_jobs.exe opened would be unusefull anyway, you would only encounter errors if u would try to start 2x jobs with same list :P
but 1x jobs.exe and 1x avidemux should be possible becourse u cant check the list within avidemux it self.

have a nice sunny day :)

AQUAR

I am going to assume you are not running avidemux as a portable.

So therefore the job files are located in C:\Users\Username\AppData\Roaming\avidemux\jobs\
Replace "Username" with your actual account user name.

AppData is a hidden folder so you need to unhide these system folders (explorer - tools - folder options etc).
Then just delete the jobs listed there.

Have you tried a right click in the job dialog windows to bring up an action menu that lets you delete selected jobs?

recyclez

I'm using totalcommander and unhide the maps..i can see everthing.
I scanned my localdrives and networkdrives for *.py and find only the new jobs.
scanned also again for old job name, nothing found.
And indeed not the portable situation, my queue jobs are dropped into the appdata roaming.
Its a bit strange :) that job.exe shows this info while i cant find them. and yes i tried also the delete option.
didnt work, tried to change failed to succes then delete..but filed didnt change to succes either.

i think i'm gonne create a job to scan my system on all files looking inside for old jobname :)
shall take a big amount of time :)

p.s  i see now that my new queue files succeeded, i delete them and they are out of the queue list.
but i still have the fisical .py files in roaming map.
so job.exe stores in a diff place  his list to show.

p.s.2 :) my delete try was with the previous version, did it again...and now failed can be switched to succes.
i can also delete direct..multiple selection, then delete...deletes only 1 job :)

but for me this topcic can be closed ....solved...thx for all quick replies.

AQUAR

Great to see it resolved.

I think the .py files are just one component of how the job que system works.
I've deleted everything in that data folder before and let avidemux rebuild it from scratch.
But don't blame me if something breaks when you do that.

Maybe the developers can verify if deleting the contents of this data folder is a good or bad idea.

recyclez

I found jobs.sql in the roaming dir, its an sqlite data storage.
There is what i found the old & new jobs.
I dont know if its save to delete this, can't test it atm..my machine runs for 30 jobs, seems not a good idea to test it now :)
but i guess its save, think the program generates this sqlite file if not exsists

mean

thany

Strange to see someone having exactly the opposite of the problem I'm facing: I've added projects to the queue and they do appear in the joblist directory, but NOT in the queue window. So I don't see how I should run them...