News:

--

Main Menu

Quetion about a deleted thread

Started by pitoloko, November 06, 2014, 07:35:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

pitoloko

Hi, as you will know I started a thread +1 year ago and recently I've been reporting the offensive and uncomprehenssive comments of two users, @Aquar and @Jan, because they were disturbing the thematic of the topic (specially @Jan) and he was copiyng/pasting his last comment all the time like a kid.

The problem with that user needed moderator attention of course yes but what I've found is that my entire thread is deleted and I don't understand the decission of the moderator, I will wonder it is an error.

Please, could explain to me here or in private message why the decission to remove in less than one second a thread that contains all the effort that we put in +1 year? I need to recognize that also those two conflictive users participed with good modals in the thread. and I'm sure that they or at least one of they sure will put some offensive comment in this thread too but I will ommit any comment of they I only would like to know if this was an error or a decission, if you could consider it please.

Also, the thread contained valuable information from other members (a global mod, I don't remember the name) that should be read by the developer (I don't know if its the same person) to try to resolve the related problem in the post, it's a pitty if the thread is deleted...

Thanks for read and sorry for my english

mean

That thread was 80% fighting
Not interested in that
It now continues in the copy/paste problem thread

pitoloko

thanks for your answer @mean, but my thread was a problem about forwarding/rewarding and the new thread is about copy/paste, in my understading is not the same thing... or is it?...

I propose something, could restore my thread and delete all the "fighting" comments from they and me?, please, consider it, I don't want like to loose all the given information from everybody in that thread (included the information that you gave) :(

Anyways I respect the decission, I don't insist/disturb more

thanks

mean

pitoloko

Hi

Someone could link me the topic we're moved this discussion about backward/forward? I lost the url, I think that the topic was this: http://avidemux.org/smuf/index.php/topic,16289.0.html but I'm not sure

If I remember good I think that was @mean who started the topic and not @AQUAR, what a headache...

please, give the link!

EDIT: I think I've found it, seems this: http://avidemux.org/smuf/index.php/topic,16293.0.html

Thanks for read