Solved: Fedora 24: Filters not adding

Started by Jan Gruuthuse, July 22, 2016, 02:49:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jan Gruuthuse

reposted original, subject changed here to fedora filter issue.

eumagga0x2a

FYI: On Fedora 24, the keyboard shortcuts are displayed in the menus correctly in a Qt5 build from the current git, but only few work correctly. E.g. Ctrl+V after Ctrl+X has no effect except of printing

[pasteFromClipBoard]  Pasting from clipboard to [...]

in the terminal. "[" and "]" don't work too, but setting the markers work when selected from the menu via keyboard (I should check whether this work in a Qt4 build...).

Could you please check if adding filters work in a Qt5 build on Ubuntu? This is completely broken on Fedora.

Ubuntu 16.04.1 includes Qt 5.5.1, Ubuntu 14.04.4 Qt 5.2.1. Fedora 24 packages Qt 5.6.1.

Jan Gruuthuse

filters work 16.04.1amd64 - tested crop and fade to black (User Interface: Qt (5.5.1))

eumagga0x2a

Thank you, this means that you were able to add a filter (which is impossible on Fedora) in a qt5 build in the first place. I wonder if this is due to an older version of qt5 on Ubuntu, an older gcc version or something else.

Meanwhile I was testing a qt4 build from the git and found that "[" and "]" work fine there. Pasting seems to be a special item and sort of broken like in the qt5 build.

eumagga0x2a

Adding filters has been fixed just an hour ago  :)