Author Topic: Any chance to keep subtitles in TS files?  (Read 7047 times)

AQUAR

Re: Any chance to keep subtitles in TS files?
« Reply #15 on: June 24, 2017, 09:34:14 AM »
It would be nice to have such a feature but ultimately it is up to the contributors of this project to make it happen.
I believe the author has given an explanation at response 5 viz "it is not that easy".

Anyone that knows better though can always contribute to this open source project and make it happen.

sbarmen

« Reply #16 on: August 03, 2017, 12:04:54 PM »
I would also love this feature as I use this alot with VideoReDo. +1 for this feature! :D

Sadly I have too little knowledge to make this happen myself...

Just on a sidenote VideoReDo does this prefectly, and personally I would be willing to pay some money to get this feature if it would be developed.
« Last Edit: August 03, 2017, 06:57:25 PM by sbarmen »

alexwilmac

« Reply #17 on: November 09, 2018, 03:10:11 PM »
I read this a bit old topic and I'd like to know if anyone is aware of any change in the future version of ADM.
Considered how many devices, especially the ones linux-based, use the .ts format with embedded subs, it would be great to have them preserved, as many other user have said ;)

eumagga0x2a

« Reply #18 on: November 09, 2018, 04:10:28 PM »
Whoever is interested in subtitle stream support getting added to all the required components (core libs, MpegTS demuxer, editor, at least the MpegTS and preferably MKV muxers), should contribute code or hire a professional developer to work on the project.