Wanted to thank you guys for this free product

Started by jademann, February 11, 2017, 10:32:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

jademann

Wanted to thank you guys for this free product and to offer one suggestion.

I recorded a band last week using a gopro camera.
For some reason it produced 5 files so somehow I needed to append them, is it possible with this editor?
Also I needed to crop to about half the screen because the band was so far away, I did manage to do it with this editor.... eventually.
I was not sure what formats to save in for 1080p so I had to take a few guesses. I eventually went with MPEG4 AVC x264 and AAC (FDK) and MP4v2 format.
This seems to work for windows media player. I will upload to youtube when finished.
But the thing that was missing was an audio equalizer, and a way to normalize the audio level after attenuating bass or treble. Does this exist? if not perhaps it might be considered later?

So I am basically using this for the crop work, sonar for the audio work, and windows live media player to put it all together. It would be great to be able to do it all of it in this editor if possible.

Thanks again,
J

RocketJet

Jan Gruuthuse

Join, edit, film.
Import audio into audacity Drag and drop should work, if not window users should install: FFmpeg import/export library ââ,¬â€œ
QuoteAllows Audacity to import and export many additional audio formats such as AC3, AMR(NB), M4A and WMA, and to import audio from video files.
save the modified audio track.
Load edited video into avidemux.
Avidemux Menu: Audio: Select track: Audio Tracks Configuration:
- in Track # [v] enabled click on [Track # from video (......)]
- Select [.... Add audio track]
- in Select audio file (pop up), browse to the newly created audio file (with audacity) and click [Open]
- click [OK] (audio tracks configuration)

now save the video, audio track should now been replaced in the saved video