News:

--

Main Menu

AVC with mpeg layer 2 sound crashes

Started by vlado44, February 13, 2017, 07:23:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

vlado44

Dear all,

I need to process video stream recorded by AB Cryptobox 550HD. I tried avi and even mkv format, but it always crashes. When I did in it previous version of AviDemux, it worked, but the result had asynchronous sound.
How to proceed it correctly with AviDemux, pls?
The sample file which I try to process is here: http://www.uschovna.cz/zasilka/LI39CE8FCXK25BRT-EK8

Error message is in attachment.

Thanks.

mean

May i assume you are using the latest version of avidemux preferably 64 bits ?

Jan Gruuthuse

the current avidemux 2.6.18 (feb 2017) did process video as expected.
However there could be some issues with the original video: (recording box or by provider)
Done
[TsPacket] Detecting TS/TS2...
[TsPacket] Score : 188:20, 192:1 out of 20
[TsPacket] Probably TS1 (188)...
MP3: Skipped 17 bytes
MP3: Skipped 41 bytes
[psAudioProbe] Mp2 : False MP2 header at 17
MP3: Skipped 14 bytes
[psAudioProbe] Mp2 : False MP2 header at 14
MP3: Skipped 11 bytes
[psAudioProbe] Mp2 : False MP2 header at 11
MP3: Skipped 8 bytes
[psAudioProbe] Mp2 : False MP2 header at 8
MP3: Skipped 5 bytes
[psAudioProbe] Mp2 : False MP2 header at 5
MP3: Skipped 2 bytes
[psAudioProbe] Mp2 : False MP2 header at 2
MP3: Skipped 44 bytes
[TsIndexer] Audio probed, 1 found, doing video
Starting H264 indexer

tonnes of these:
[DecodeNextPicture] 02:43:55-113  Decoding error for frame 2, not necessarily a problem
  [adm_lavLogCallback] 02:43:55-113  [lavc] Missing reference picture, default is 4
  [adm_lavLogCallback] 02:43:55-113  [lavc] decode_slice_header error
  [adm_lavLogCallback] 02:43:55-113  [lavc] Missing reference picture, default is 4
  [uncompress] 02:43:55-113  [VDPAU] No picture
[decompressImage] uncompress failed

the processed video can be found here:
Files (249 MB total) test-spravy.mkv
Will be deleted on 21 February, 2017
Download link https://we.tl/rZqrgR65cf
plays in sync here

Attached the process log of this video:

vlado44

Dear Jan Gruuthuse,

I downloaded the file you processed and it seems OK.
But how do you did that? What kind of settings did you use?
I installed 2.6.18 ver. 64 bit and processed it again - and I received following error - see attachment
You can find settings also in the attachment (x264 video codec with 2 pass, mp3 lame audio codec and mkv output format).
Thank you for your help.

eumagga0x2a

It could be helpful if you provide the actual error (i.e. the admlog.txt file, compressed if necessary, and the info shown when you click on "zobrasit' detaily...") instead of screenshots, which are rather useless.

Jan Gruuthuse

Quote from: vlado44 on February 22, 2017, 06:42:41 PM
Dear Jan Gruuthuse,

I downloaded the file you processed and it seems OK.
But how do you did that? What kind of settings did you use?
Default settings as provided by avidemux (no 2nd pass, could cause some issues with loading 2nd time)

vlado44

Hi,

I don't know, where the file "admlog.txt " is, but I displayed the details after the crash (according to your advice) and I enclose the txt file. Maybe it will tell you more about the problem.
BTW I use 2 pass encoding intentionally because it optimizes quality under reasonable bitrate and I would really appreciate if the problem could be fixed even under 2-pass encoding.
Thanks.

eumagga0x2a

Thank you for the crash details. It looks for me as if it crashes in libx264, but Mean could probably tell you more (I also wonder if a more recent version of libx264 might help, it would require Mean updating his cross-build environment and you testing a nightly).

You can access the folder with admlog.txt from the "Help" menu in Avidemux. Keep the Windows Explorer window open, reproduce the crash, sanitize admlog.txt from personally identifiable information if desired so, compress it if necessary (7z is the best) and attach to your reply.

vlado44

Thanks  eumagga0x2a,

I enclose the log file. Thank you for your help.

Vlado