Previous topic - Next topic

Vilgelm

Input file *.wmv

Windows Media Video 8
Windows Media Audio V8

Preview normally working with audio.
The recoded file does not have a sound.
Mediainfo asks for audio Duration : 23 ms

For different output audio formats after save from menu "Audio" - "Save audio", avidemux created little not working file.

Please excuse my english

MUFTAKiS

yeah i have this issue years ago until now never solved i even tested a lot of versions with a lot of files took me a hell of days and get nothing & figured out the only version read wmv files was 2.5.6 but unfortunately its an old version with fatal issues i couldnt use it any more and you may see a topic for me talking about this and also the developer didnt solve it leaving me there talking to my self!

i have now a deep issue with avidemux latest versions for fps in most formats like mp4 & mkv sometimes without assign one i get a wrong one in mediainfo 23.976 mkv movie become 14.95 :o and thats figured it out by luck when i was make comparisons i saw it and always when i assign whatever use any of two filters one makes the whole output video lagging on tv but not noticeable on pc and the other choice makes lagging after 00:1:20 from any output video in mkv selected as its my preferred output format

all i want to say avidemux is #1 garbage of its kind it corrupted a hundreds of gigas made me download them from the beginning not once not twice but i have now to download for the 3rd time whatever i getting smart to detect the issues made by this garbage i still getting more and more issues whatever updating to the latest versions there is no settings i can follow it makes me away from issues and wasting efforts & bandwidth its just makes me crazy & unfortunately i couldnt find an alternative so i have to use it there is no escape from it i searched a lot of software installing/uninstalling nothing contains what im looking for i even tried megui but unfortunately 1st video with avi format and avc container i got an muxing error telling me the .096fps is a wrong number without an unit or something in log and the only way to convert it is by using one-click conversion so its useless i want a program use it for all my work with my own customization.

Jan Gruuthuse

After almost one year you come back to complain? You never even bothered to reply on offered help.

See no sound?!!