News:

--

Main Menu

Add a still picture to a video

Started by Catorcio63, September 05, 2019, 11:48:56 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

RogerThai

Quote from: szlldm on June 03, 2021, 09:19:59 PM
Quote from: RogerThai on June 03, 2021, 05:52:31 PM"Codec or codec settings across a cut point do not match. Playback of the video saved in copy mode may stop at this point. Do you want to proceed anyway?"
The quoted error message express explicitely what is the problem.

Thank you so much. So how do I "load just the JPG into Avidemux, add "Still Image" video filter for the desired duration" ?

szlldm

As the error message says, you can not combine differently coded videos, or apply any filter, if you use Copy mode. You need to select a video encoder (at Video output change Copy to one of the encoder).

RogerThai

Quote from: szlldm on June 04, 2021, 11:54:44 AMAs the error message says, you can not combine differently coded videos, or apply any filter, if you use Copy mode. You need to select a video encoder (at Video output change Copy to one of the encoder).

Thank you very much for the clue about Video Output, Copy mode and access to the Still Image Video Filter.

It's all working now.

Clemens.Ratte-Polle

ok, but how do i make a 10 second video from inserting only 1 image aand no video?
thx

eumagga0x2a

Clemens.Ratte-Polle, please clarify what you actually try to accomplish because I am not sure why previous posts in this two and a half years old topic haven't given you enough clues how to proceed.

Clemens.Ratte-Polle

ok, inserting image and using filter still image for x seconds did it :)
thx