AviDemux cannot demux ntv DVB-C Stream (Audio not found)

Started by jan771, September 30, 2019, 05:54:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

eumagga0x2a

Should be fixed by [demuxers/MpegPS] Ensure we read at least PROBE_MIN_SIZE bytes to detect audio, please try a future Avidemux nightly (don't forget to delete the *.idx2 file!).

Thank you for your report.

eumagga0x2a

Fresh nightlies have been uploaded, please try a 191003 one --> https://avidemux.org/nightly/win64/ (if you run 64 bits Windows).

jan771

I tried 191006 and still the same, no audio is recognized.

eumagga0x2a

Have you deleted the old index file (*.idx2) to force re-indexing? It works for me with the sample you provided.

jan771

Yes, I deleted the file, AviDemux opened it quickly, but I still cannot select Audio Streams unless no ones recognized...

eumagga0x2a

Please delete the *.idx2 file again, open Avidemux, load the video to re-index it, close Avidemux, compress and attach admlog.txt from %localappdata%\avidemux.

Loading your sample with audio track definitely works with the 191006 nightly for me, see the screenshot. If it doesn't work for you with a different sample, please provide that sample, it might be a different issue then.

jan771

yes, it works. There was a problem with my installation. Sry, my fault, issue is fixed.