Audio output - shift applies only to the 1 track

Started by signy13, April 26, 2020, 11:33:03 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

signy13

I noticed that when there are two tracks and I set a shift in the main window, this shift affects only the first track. When I look into Audio Tracks Configuration - Filters, the second track is not shifted.
I would found logical if audio settings done in the main window affected all tracks in the same way...
If users needed different configuration for each track they would have to use the Audio track configuration.
Is there any possibility to change Avidemux behaviour in this way?

eumagga0x2a

This might be possible by adding a checkbox for "apply to all" to the quick settings in the main window, but never checked by default (I bet you don't want an accidental change in the quick settings to mess up all the carefully crafted setup in the audio tracks dialog).

signy13

Thank you for your response.
Well I actually always use the same settings (except language settings, which is not possible to change in the main window) for all tracks so I do not feel any necessity to have a special checkbox for that.
For me it seems unlikely to make the mistake you mentioned - but I can not guess probability of this mistake for another people...