[request] "Change so video and audio durations match" menu option request

Started by videoedit, August 19, 2020, 05:31:06 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

videoedit

{ I am writing with google translate ! }

[request] for youtube slideshow videos; "Change so video and audio durations match" menu option request

I usually like to stay behind the camera.
the comments I made in my language
as jpeg + mp3
Using VirtualDub; video> video frame rate control>
I was using the "change so video and audio durations match" menu option.
I am in the transition period to linux lately

I could not locate this facilitation feature in avidemux.

I ask you to create an automatic adjustment menu for the picture or video according to the length of the sound I want.

eumagga0x2a

Please provide more details about the procedure. IMHO, non-standard frame rates should never be (mis)used to stretch or compress video duration, so this is definitely not a path to be considered.

videoedit

here it is not subject to standards like 24fps or PAL.
Already a video hosting site translates to these standards automatically.

Generally, when you associate a fixed 1 frame image of 1080 resolution with 3 minutes mp3, the file size can be very large. such as 500MB :(

but only a fixed 1 frame at 1080 resolution (jpg) + mp3 = 5MB like :)

Virtualdub is a very old program, but it can do this with a simple calculation formula with a single click.

This process is very practical and easy, especially when creating single-frame videos.

I want this feature added to avidemux.

Thanks to this function; Without quality loss, especially video hosting uploading time is shortened

eumagga0x2a

Quote from: videoedit on August 19, 2020, 07:50:40 AMhere it is not subject to standards like 24fps or PAL.

Please don't open Pandora's box.

Quote from: undefinedGenerally, when you associate a fixed 1 frame image of 1080 resolution with 3 minutes mp3, the file size can be very large. such as 500MB :(

Not if you use the "Still Image" video filter in Avidemux together with a suitable encoder (e.g. x264) with "stillimage" tune.

videoedit

Can you create a checkbox for automatic matching of length time of the matched audio file!?

Quote from: eumagga0x2a on August 19, 2020, 01:43:55 PMNot if you use the "Still Image" video filter in Avidemux together with a suitable encoder (e.g. x264) with "stillimage" tune.