News:

--

Main Menu

I want to donate project

Started by Vova Void, July 18, 2023, 08:35:00 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Vova Void

Hello. I discovered Avidemux near a month ago and it became a gamechanger software for OSINT method that I develop. It allowed to perform more accurate reconstruction and make them much faster. You may observe result of this work here. This is OSINT reconstruction of forceful suppression by russian regime on the anti-war protest in Makhachkala city.

So, I want to thank you: you are creating very fast and useful program that is almost perfect for frame-by-frame video analyzing. It's possible that your project will be helpful in braking out russian regime and will be small (but major) part of processes that will change political future of all the world.

In gratitude, I want to support yours project. I understand that it is free software. But I'm developer too and know that supporting open source for maintainers is hard stuff.

I tried to find donate info on the official site - but there is no such info there. Is it possible to support the project by donation from Ukraine?

P.S.: Sorry if I placed topic in wrong thread, I have not found "General question" thread

eumagga0x2a

Thank you, as far as I know the policy of the Author of Avidemux (known as Mean), no donations are possible and none are sought after. Quality code contributions (preferably via pull requests on GitHub) are warm welcome however.