News:

--

Main Menu

Bug with saving file with keyboard

Started by dbea3059, August 11, 2024, 06:52:54 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

dbea3059

Hi there.

Ive noticed in the recent MACOS version that if you try to move the cursor left or right when you are prompted to give a name to a save file the keyboard loses focus on the app and is either effecting the editor functions or the apple desktop menu.

I have a few issues with the new UI that was introduced a few months ago. Is there an option to get the old UI back? (in terms of the styling of the buttons). While it has done well to modernise the UI and make it more stylish, things like the look of buttons is confusing. For example the button for saving looks like the button browsers use for accessing the "downloads folder". The previous UI has a save button with a floppy disk icon. This (in my opinion) was clearer.

The other issue with the latest version is that the "open" and "append" functions are now doing the same thing. Is it possible for "open" to open a file in a new project and have "append" do the appending? Im always by accident appending when i want to start a new project.

Thankyou for such a great piece of software. i always recommend it to others for speed and ease of use and would be happy to contribute if there is a option.