How to use with Vegas/Sony Movie Studio ?

Started by DÅ‚ugosz, May 05, 2013, 06:22:24 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

DÅ‚ugosz

I'm quite taken with Avidemux for encoding, since I can control every detail.  I also found that the "denoise" filters work well and found a setting that works with my low-light video.

But, I needed to do some more advanced work, and gave "Sony Movie Studio" a spin.  Naturally the brain-dead "save on you-tube" is not attractive to me, and I can't find anything like the de-noise.

So... I want to take what I've edited and feed the result to Avidemux.  I can't even find a way to save an uncompressed file on Sony, and I don't know if that's a limitation of the demo or the product level I picked...?  Anyway, years ago I remember using Premere 1.5 and using "frame server" to work with other programs such as preferred encoders.  Back then, saving a whole video uncompressed to the HD was not a viable option.

Anybody know how I might get the edited "vf" project to feed to avidemux for the encoding?

thanks,
ââ,¬â€John

Jan Gruuthuse

You can only export project to video from for usage in avidemux. Depending the usage of the video you have 2 choices: 1st avi container, 2nd other format.
File -> Export -> Movie or File -> Export -> Media Encoder