News:

--

Main Menu

r8897 32-bit show stopper bug

Started by Killer 69, August 17, 2013, 08:25:38 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Killer 69

r8897 beta 2.6.5, Windows 32-bit on XP SP3. Opened 1.11GB MOV, H264, 1280*720, 1:1, 29.970 fps, Total duration 00:06:30:323, All extra Video Proprties: No, Audio: PCM, Stereo, 192000 Bps / 1536 kbps, 48000 Hz, Total duration 00:03:14:652.

Show stopper, which makes programs useless for me at the moment:
- Audio length still reported incorrectly, look at above data from "Information". Video taken with Canon snapshot camera
- Audio distorted already before any operations done, no problems, when playing with QuickTime or VLC Media Player

Smaller annoyances:
- In the beginning of the video moving left with the "jogger" generates unnecessary error box: "Error: Cannot go to previous keyframe" After that error is not shown anymore but jogger won't return to middle, before I click it again. Same thing at the end, if I try to move to right. Error message is not needed at all and anyway jogger should return automatically to the middle.
- On the Preview window slide is only about half of the window.

Killer 69

Needs to clarify that this bug has been there at least since 8604 build, been testing various builds from time to time but with no luck

mean

Killer 69

Just point me the place, where I can upload or email it. I have one ca 4MB example and also 1.11GB, from where those audio and video informations are collected. Attached the word document containing media information of that 4MB file from VLC and avidemux

mean

mean

should be ok with tomorrow's nightly
There were 2 problems, one is sure, the 2nd i'm not sure my fix is correct, i might have to revert it later

Killer 69

Thanks! Now that video works on r8911 w32 build but I have also another digital camera, Olympus superzoom and there seems to be some problems on the audio handling of that one also. Could you take a look. Sample video can be found from https://www.dropbox.com/s/ed7ubc7362akoz6/P6160110.AVI