News:

--

Main Menu

Save project command in script?

Started by EEMcGee, October 31, 2013, 04:36:47 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

EEMcGee

Is there a way/command in scripting to save the currently open file to a project?
I see the save-workbench command to do it in command line.
Also I see a variable in the Avidemux config file for the last file opened "lastdir_read".  I'm wondering if I can use that variable in  a script file to grab that file name from inside Avidemux?  I want to make custom script for the custom menu in Avidemux.  I want it tho automatically save the currently open file with cut points to a project file with the currently opened files name.
"lastfiles" : {
      "lastdir_read" : "H:\/Recorded TV\/KIDS\/Sid the Science Kid\/Season 02\/S02E26-The Reason Sid's Sneezin'.ts",
      "lastdir_write" : "H:\/Recorded TV\/KIDS\/Sid the Science Kid\/S02E25-Seed the Science Kid.py",
      "file1" : "H:\/Recorded TV\/KIDS\/Sid the Science Kid\/Season 02\/S02E26-The Reason Sid's Sneezin'.ts",
      "file2" : "H:\/Recorded TV\/KIDS\/Sid the Science Kid\/Season 02\/S02E25-Seed the Science Kid.ts",
      "file3" : "H:\/Recorded TV\/KIDS\/Sid the Science Kid\/Season 02\/S02E24-Sleep Who Needs It!.ts",
      "file4" : "H:\/Recorded TV\/KIDS\/Sid the Science Kid\/Season 02\/S02E01-No School Singalong Special!.ts"
   },