News:

--

Main Menu

New Version 2.6.6 for windows 7

Started by meataurean, November 02, 2013, 06:24:32 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

meataurean

Hello,

I am using the latest version 2.6.6.  Now the problem is " if i try to edit/cut the files downloaded from youtube and save them in .avi format and then play in VLC player, i am able to listen the audio only but cant watch the video"

kindly provide me a solution. the same was working fine in previous version of both the software & VLC player.

now i don't know where the problem is.  i can watch other .avi files in VLC without any issues, but the problem comes for the .avi files edited with Avidemux software.

thanks in advance..

mean

If you save it as mkv, does it work ?

meataurean

thanks 'mean' for the reply.

It works for the new .avi files edited & saved in .mkv format , but it doesn't show the video even after conversion to .mkv of files which are already saved earlier as .avi files.

simply it means: only new .avi files edited/cut saved as .mkv thru avidemux are working fine.(not converted from mp4,mov,wmv etc)
                          old files cut by avidemux as .avi but again re-converted to .mkv not showing video- only audio.

regards,

meataurean

meataurean

Dear 'mean'.

pls find the small files in which u can see the difference.

1. original file is .mov format
2. saved to .mkv format

I am adding the link of small uploaded files : https://rapidshare.com/download/share/09E91FF8FBE50326046AF5C315D9ECE9

hope this may give u some idea what's the problem i am facing... :(