News:

--

Main Menu

AviDemux for Win. - misc. features request

Started by hiro, February 18, 2014, 07:26:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

styrol

Quote from: hiro on February 24, 2014, 05:21:57 PM
Quote from: mean on February 23, 2014, 02:29:15 PMFasttrack It seems to work on windows too now, re-enabling (?)

Hi. Unless I misunderstood (?), I guess it's about the "moov-atom" index.
Yep, and Mean probably referred to the nightly build.

AQUAR

styrol is spot on - you need to DL the nightly - avidemux_r9034_win32 or later.

hiro

Hi'n'GeeWeee ! DL'd "2.6.7 NB r9017" : "moov-atom-to-top" thing(y)'s woyking * just fine under Win. !! THANK YOU Author + AQUAR + Styrol. I is a happy tomato now !

* even in Copy mode; + no problem with videos that already have "moov-atom-at-top" : just stays in place (checked that right away, you bet).

Now, just hoping "MP4v2 Muxer" option (vs "MP4 Muxer") has no effect on quality. And still have to test, to know what "Slow" exactly means; slower encoding I guess, no slowed down playing of the videos, hopefully...

AQUAR

Muxing does not affect quality, but recoding with lossy compression does.
Why not DL r9034 and be current with developments?

hiro

Oops : sorry : it IS actually r9034 !.. that I just unzipped to an 'old' r9017 empty folder for some "reason"...

Wish the posts were editable...

Edit :

Darn ! I JUST noticed that posts ARE editable (but "well", learning more than one thing at a time... / OK-no-comment) .

hiro

Hi. In my turn, couldn't resist : so please let me agree ââ,¬â€ heavily ââ,¬â€ on this :

Quote from: AQUAR on February 23, 2014, 09:48:22 AMThe reality lies hidden in the details.

(...)

CroatianDragon

Short and simple
Bring back drag&drop Append function everything else i can live with but for the life of me i can't figure out why was this fuction droped from 2.6.3 version onwards.

AQUAR

Maybe search this forum for "drag and drop".

Anyway, drag and drop to the frame (above the menu bar is a good place!).

CroatianDragon

Haa Thanks man!, but who ever came up with this change has no clue what user friendly/logical UI means.

AQUAR

AQUAR