News:

--

Main Menu

Problems when saving avi.

Started by trinhtiet, October 05, 2017, 04:37:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

trinhtiet

Possibly you've finish school?

No. I dropped out after my second try at tenth grade. https://www.kiwibox.com/tuanhuylink/blog/entry/141694499/what-size-of-skateboard-should-i-get

Once I began school I had been already happening month-extended tours and becoming hurt, so I'd miss each one of these occasions of faculty, then I'd return for virtually every day or two furthermore to I had been flunking everything. My teachers would ask me, "The actual reason behind even coming?In . Transporting out a extended talk, my parents were awesome enough to sign me in class.

So that your parents are backing your skateboarding?

Certainly! They could not be supportive. Since I had been sufficiently simpler to skate the parks, my dad's given me rides and compensated can click contests. My mom's endure us building ramps inside the spare room and backyard. There is no chance I may have been traveling around the globe skating and making new buddies after they did not do just about anything they did personally.

Are you currently presently presently presently arrested?

I do not think so. I have been handcuffed as well as in cop cars for skating and trespassing a few occasions, however don't believe that counts. I most likely must have been arrested at this time, but I have been lucky.

You elevated up outdoors of Houston, Texas. Which town?

Rosenberg. Small, suburban farm land. Not necessarily much to skate.

How possibly you've are available in?

So far at all like me in a position to remember, my friend skated, because he stopped skating and selected up BMXI began. I'd my cousin's old H-Street board with Bridge Bolts and crimson Indys. There's this little ditch while using house--I type of learned there first, i then began skating parks once i was older.

What year was that?

I do not really remember. Maybe 2001.

Have you got Texas pride?

Sure. I am talking about, I've stood a Texas tattoo within my leg, but skateboarding is a vital factor within my existence and Texas is not a smart decision for the. No under not where I am from.

You simply lately designed a hectic agenda to free airline travel travel Coast. why possibly you've move west?

I gone after Oceanside five a few days ago and could Not convenient. You will find sick spots near by and Hillcrest and LA unquestionably certainly are a short trip away, well, i be grateful. Plus my pals live close, and everyone's lower to discover to shred.

Possibly you've get known as sell-out for relocating to California?

I am i acquired hate for departing here, nonetheless it had been helpful. A great skate and thus many selections.

Who're your top-five Texan skaters?

John Gibson, Ken Fillion, Troy Chasen, Take full advantage of Phillips, and Craig Manley, in no special order.

Possibly you've skate vert a great deal? There's a great bag of the way: Units, 540s, fakie to fakie 540s, inverts, invert reverts...

Our methods were learned on small-ramps and bowls. I had been too frightened of vert. It always showed up in this area far too gnarly personally, well, i did not even bother to judge until this park known as Pipeline 45-minutes away. They'd a sizable vert ramp and rental pads, so I'd go every every so often then have some. Irrrve never got an opportunity to know prior to the place closed lower because of letting in everybody free of charge.

I Had Been Searching To Obtain WEIRD Over The HUBBA

Favorite skate videos for anyone who is maturing?

The most famous videos were the Skate Visions video with Gator and Agent Orange, Ban This, Speed Freaks, and Bones Brigade Video Show. I will need to suggest anybody who reads this to obtain the five-disc Vision Street Put on set.

Will there's an automobile?

Sure don't. I do not really be a driver. I suppose Irrrve never needed time to understand, but that is my next goal.

Another goals have you got?

Besides obtaining permission, the only real goal I've is clearing the garage and building both of these quarterpipes. I have been lagging on individuals. Furthermore, just attempting to have as enjoyable once i can at all like me living here.

How are things navigating around surviving in Hillcrest?

It's starting to look like everybody but me includes a vehicle, and they are ready drive an automobile typically. My roommates Dave and Thad assist me a great deal by supplying me rides everywhere. I truly deserves permission. That'd be rad, so that you can drive anywhere I would like. Complete freedom, in manners.

Congratulations on turning pro for Slave. How did that actually exercise, together with what went lower with 1031?

Thanks man, I am really hyped on everything. What went lower with 1031 was that folks was getting different ideas exactly the organization should operate, but nonetheless time seeing how sick Slave was. I'm happening journeys with Danny DiCola and Goemann. So after lots of thought along with a fun visit to Bondi Beach, I acquired Ben Horton's number and scheduled a. meeting. Once i ended speaking I understood a couple of a few a couple of a few things i selected over complete.

What exactly are variations between happening tour with 1031 and Slave?

There is a couple of small problems, like van existence and funds situations, nonetheless the main a couple of everything is that Slave rarely does demos and 1031 journeys were gnarly demos everyday. Consider always that folks never really shown up at camp on 1031 journeys. That's possibly the funnest a part of Slave journeys. We always visit rad camping spots.

Favorite skater within the Slave team?

This can be frequently a difficult one, but I'd say Danny DiCola. They might skate anything--even dirt--that makes it seem like the funnest place ever. Personally the entire team is rad, though. Everybody skates differently and feeds from one another.

What methods do you want to have within your bag, that skater's style? There's Ben Schroeder's eggplants, Jimmy the Greek's wooly mammoths, any Neil Blender invert trick, and Jon Goemann's impossibles. There are numerous to condition. https://www.kiwibox.com/tuanhuylink/blog/entry/141694445/best-complete-skateboards-to-buy-2017-how-to-choose-them

You've travelled an excellent be 19. Yeah. I have been all around the US, Mexico, Argentina, the Caymans, Jamaica, Australia, a couple of spots around Europe, Thailand ... There is lots more places to visit. My favorite's Australia. A good deal rad to skate.

Inside the departing the plane in Sydney and becoming taxis to Bondi Beach, and searching unthinkable and being so amazed through the crazy structures and monuments. All I am in a position to consider was skating once we shown within the accommodation, so as opposed to resting like I'd have, I skated on my own for hrs.

In the morning or maybe more we'd that Bondi Bowl contest within the beach, that was fun, but next we began driving inland i shown up at skate all of the gnarly spots I have encounter after a while in Anti-Hero videos plus Thrasher. The most famous was the U-Pipe in Melbourne.

Another insane terrain do you want to take a look at?

I really should see really Europe, and Asia. The spots I see Kenny Reed skate are nuts. The architecture is extremely attractive to me.

Would be a Fred Gall story without tossing him underneath the bus?

I have got lots of. Fred's an crazy human. Inside the our I-Path Midwest journeys--we'd a demo earlier within the day, and subsequently day was only vulnerable to finish off a extended drive too, so everybody reaches party mode that night inside the hotel. The evening began within the restaurant with heavy consuming and kicking it while using the locals. Fred was killing it and began putting on the napkins they gave us just like a bandana on his face, that was amusing in individuals days, therefore we all began transporting it. Center involved to shut nevertheless these were too scared to kick us out ...

Until Fred began smashing wine glasses and making noises while using the silverware, then our TM, Dave, together with Fred i, increased to end up part of the halls. We finally found our accommodation, where Fred made a decision to piss in your wall right alongside his bed. He then drank more whiskey and grew to become part of the halls to buy more trouble. He's the very best. Constant entertainment along with a rad skater. Much respect.

You spun a 540 within this interview, by using this weird DIY quarterpipe that Berard and DiCola built. How did that can come about?

I had been super amped, Because everybody there's schralping and becoming sick. I merely wanted somewhat, I suppose. I like how skateboarding can perform whenever obtaining a rad group. Plus individuals guys built that factor perfectly. Thanks, Danny and Kyle.

Music wise, top-five bands?

They are always altering. By at the moment: Crass, The Subhumans, The British Dogs, Chaos United kingdom, and Flux of Pink Indians.

How'd you obtain into punk music?

Out of your father or older brother?

Neither, really. Began hearing various kinds of music after i was 13 roughly. The Net was the primary ingredient that reduced the issue find my musical tastes. The occasions of just hearing regardless of the record stores had go.

The President's dead. I've stood a Misfits shirt applying this one concerning this. Began with it from eBay.

Top three worst slams?

# 1 used to be i broke my arm at Rumble in Ramona. I had been trying to carry out a layback back tail, i fell backwards and caught myself with my arm within the finish within the ramp. Two reaches Thailand. I had been searching to obtain weird over the hubba day one and folded the shit from my ankle. Three was breaking my collar bone over the hill.

I used to be by permitting an Austin trip and then we found a enjoyable little hill blast, therefore we made a decision to keep the automobile for optimum speed within the pinnacle therefore the ride lower may be gnarlier. I had been the most effective arranged, well, i'd make use of the old 70s board--bad idea. I acquired super bad speed wobbles. All I observed was the street rash initially, however, essentially could to place my arm up I understood I had been for. I suppose individuals would be the challenges of having stoked.

Can it be difficult to skate with glasses on? Could they be likely to fog up under certain conditions?

Typically 1 don't really uncover their location, unless of course obviously clearly clearly clearly I fall very hard. Basically skate within the cold and acquire sweaty, they'll fog up somewhat.

The quantity of pairs yearly can you really undergo?

Usually I simply buy one pair yearly, but tend to I'll break them well, it's my job to bring another just in situation.

Can you really name three other experts who skate with prescription glasses on? Steve Olson, Jack Sabback, and Justin Brock.

Here's time to plug your sponsors. Slave skateboards, I-Path footwear, Bones wheels, Independent trucks, Plague hardware, and Phx glass.

Words of understanding? https://www.linkedin.com/pulse/best-complete-skateboards-skates-zone/

Don't ruin Texas!

Jan Gruuthuse

Try this
- load video (this is one consistent part, no several parts loaded?)
- goto location where you want to end the new video,use slider.
- mark that location with [ B], nothing else.
- save video now
- don't close the loaded video.
- check length of newly saved video
- if the length is not 00:29:51, save the video now as .mkv with mkv muxer.

Let is know if this did help?

eumagga0x2a

Quote from: trinhtiet on October 05, 2017, 04:37:58 PM
Okay so I have an avi video clip that is 00:32:30 in length

Please paste the output of MediaInfo or at least of the info Avidemux shows (Alt+Enter) for this video into your reply.

Quoteall I want to do is cut a bit off the end, I do that resulting in my clip now being 00:29:51

Don't think "cut off" but think "save up to" instead --> leave marker A at zero, set marker B to the point where you would like the video to end and save the video.

QuoteI save the avi as movie.avi it works

Please avoid using the obsolete AVI container. As Jan wrote you, use MKV.

QuoteI try the vid out to make sure everything is good, and it turns out it only saved 00:18:14 of the clip :/ and i'm not sure why.

Please reproduce the issue, open the application data folder from the "Help" menu in Avidemux, compress and attach the Avidemux log file (admlog.txt) to your reply.