x264 Configurations not available for loading in 2.7.3

Started by TimW, May 05, 2019, 02:38:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

TimW

Hi Folks, have just updated to 2.7.3 (Windows 64 bit) and now x264 configuration presets are not available to load.  It will let me save a configuration without any error messages, but when I click on the "Configuration" dropdown at the top of the x264 screen to try and load a configuration I have saved, the only option I have is "Custom", which is just the default.  Has anyone else noticed this behaviour and/or found a workaround?  Many thanks.

TimW

Hi all.  Looking at some other threads I saw that there are "nightly builds" which supersede the main version on the website.  So I downloaded the one dated 5th May, and problem solved.  Sorry for starting a thread and then closing it right away!  Great software by the way.

Manitu

no this was perfect :)
I just upgraded from 2.7.1 to 2.7.3 and was observing the same issue. additional I noticed that I was creating all settings again and then tried to store under the old name, and it was asking me if I would like to override.
so I need a nightly build then :( but good to know that it is a known (and fixed) issue