News:

--

Main Menu

New features request e problems report

Started by douche, September 28, 2020, 12:00:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

douche

1) I would like to be able to insert logo overlaps from point A to point B and not only on the whole movie
2) I wish I could handle more video streams, and not just more audio
3) The Italian translation is partial
4) Sometimes the converted videos are seen correctly on computer but not on TV: audio is out of sync
5) Compression via nVidia is faster but the file is bigger
6) Using MP4v2 often crashes and does not read on many players.

eumagga0x2a

Quote from: douche on September 28, 2020, 12:00:08 PM1) I would like to be able to insert logo overlaps from point A to point B and not only on the whole movie

The "Add logo" filter is partializable since July 2016.

Quote from: douche on September 28, 2020, 12:00:08 PM2) I wish I could handle more video streams, and not just more audio

You can append a video and copypaste parts of it where and how you see fit. Beyond that: not possible in this application, IMVHO.

Quote from: douche on September 28, 2020, 12:00:08 PM3) The Italian translation is partial

It would be great if you could step in as a translator, submitting an updated .ts file (the best practices outlined here).

Quote from: douche on September 28, 2020, 12:00:08 PM4) Sometimes the converted videos are seen correctly on computer but not on TV: audio is out of sync

Please provide info and/or samples of such files. Please ensure that the video is produced by the latest Avidemux build.

Quote from: douche on September 28, 2020, 12:00:08 PM5) Compression via nVidia is faster but the file is bigger

Please use 2-pass encoding, but the compression rate will never reach the one offered by x264 and x265 at the comparable quality level. HW encoders are there for speed, this is their raison d'ĂȘtre.

Quote from: douche on September 28, 2020, 12:00:08 PM6) Using MP4v2 often crashes and does not read on many players.

This muxer is obsolete and deprecated. Don't use it. Building Avidemux with an external, less outdated version of the libmp4v2 may help avoid some issues, but in general only libavformat (the MP4 muxer) is actively developed and supported.