News:

--

Main Menu

adm.setHDRConfig(1, nan, 1)

Started by domenico, January 30, 2022, 08:28:57 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

domenico

Salve, grazie per il grande lavoro che fate!!!
Il problema è questo:
quando elaboro il video direttamente, non incontro alcun problema e il file viene scritto bene. Ma quando lo metto in coda, l'elaborazione si blocca con questo popup. Se gli do l'ok, continua l'elaborazione senza usare alcun codec, ma solo usando il copy. Ho provato su un'altro computer (portatile) avendo lo stesso problema... Qualche idea?
avidemux r220125

eumagga0x2a

It is not clear to me how saving a job could result in saturation adjustment being set to NaN ("not a number") value. Nevertheless, I've now plugged a couple of occasions where we might have ended up using uninitialized (random) values when scripting HDR config, just in case.

Is this problem specific to MinGW ("win64") or VC++ ("vcWin64") builds? If no, does it exist in the 2.8.0 release?

(I have no problems reading your posts in Italian, but would prefer to reply in English)

domenico

Grazie mille.
Io uso solo la build MinGW ("win64"). Non ho provato con la versione 2.8.0 release

eumagga0x2a

A comparison with VC++ builds would be interesting, but the main question is what is necessary to be able to reproduce the anomaly. I cannot reproduce the problem at least on Linux, the platform where Avidemux is at home, will try on Windows tomorrow.

domenico

News:
se salvo il progetto e poi lo metto in coda, allora non c'è il problema (adm.setHDRConfig(1, 1, 1)).
Oppure non salvo il progetto, e lo metto in coda. Poi lo cancello dalla coda e cancello anche il .py .
  Lo rimetto in coda. Adesso lo scrive bene: adm.setHDRConfig(1, 1, 1)
Se questo ti può aiutare...

eumagga0x2a

Quote from: domenico on January 31, 2022, 02:18:04 PMSe questo ti può aiutare...

Not really, honestly. What Avidemux build do you refer to in your last reply where you write that you cannot reproduce the issue?

I cannot reproduce the issue on Windows with mingw-compiled Avidemux r220130 which doesn't contain any patches created to avoid the problem (they were written and pushed to the repository only after the build had been generated and uploaded) using job queue and the graphical (Qt) application either, albeit I didn't have time to try really hard.

So the main question still remains: what does one need to do to reproduce the issue you describe? Is it some rare anomaly? Or is it reliably reproducible for you (just not with the build you tried last)?