can't post - CleanTalk: *** Forbidden. Message seems to be spam. ***

Started by stormy1777, June 27, 2022, 06:19:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

stormy1777

Trying to post a simple post but keep getting:

CleanTalk: *** Forbidden. Message seems to be spam. ***

going back and modifying or trying again, gets:

You have already submitted this post! You might have accidentally double clicked or tried to refresh the page.

I don't have any email, phone or anything else, just basic text.  at first had an image attachment, but now , even without it, it does not let post, even though the PREVIEW does not alert of any issue.

Can you modify such that PREVIEW will do all the post checks, then we'll know if there are any issues with the text/message?

Hope this message makes it.
Stormy.

eumagga0x2a

Quote from: stormy1777 on June 27, 2022, 06:19:59 PMCan you modify such that PREVIEW will do all the post checks, then we'll know if there are any issues with the text/message?

I'm sorry for inconvenience, but I have no control over CleanTalk, an external antispam service used by this forum. Obviously, I can modify neither the structure of the forum nor the forum software (I'm just a forum moderator).

If you have a question regarding Avidemux or want to report an issue and CleanTalk intervenes, please ask it via PM.

stormy1777

Thanks, sent the original text via PM.. probably something there triggered, just not clear what :)
Thanks...

eumagga0x2a

Thank you. I experience over and over again, that the textual output of MediaInfo triggers false positives from CleanTalk, no idea why. For simplicity, I copy&paste the text of the PM here:

####################################################################

Trying to edit few MP4 video files download from youtube, seeing a pretty wide GREEN line on top of video, which does not end up in the final/saved video, just cosmetics I guess..

Can't figure out why, using latest 2.8 on windows 10:  info on the codec of video:

Format                                  : MPEG-4
Format profile                          : Base Media
Codec ID                                : isom (isom/iso2/avc1/mp41)
File size                               : 242 MiB
Duration                                : 41 min 5 s
Overall bit rate                        : 824 kb/s
Writing application                     : Lavf58.76.100

Video
ID                                      : 1
Format                                  : AVC
Format/Info                             : Advanced Video Codec
Format profile                          : High-L3.1
Format settings                         : CABAC / 3 Ref Frames
Format settings, CABAC                  : Yes
Format settings, RefFrames              : 3 frames
Format settings, GOP                    : M=4, N=72
Codec ID                                : avc1
Codec ID/Info                           : Advanced Video Coding
Duration                                : 41 min 5 s
Bit rate                                : 690 kb/s
Maximum bit rate                        : 700 kb/s
Width                                   : 720 pixels
Height                                  : 360 pixels
Display aspect ratio                    : 2.000
Frame rate mode                         : Constant
Frame rate                              : 24.000 FPS
Color space                             : YUV
Chroma subsampling                      : 4:2:0
Bit depth                               : 8 bits
Scan type                               : Progressive
Bits/(Pixel*Frame)                      : 0.111
Stream size                             : 203 MiB (84%)
Codec configuration box                 : avcC

any ideas welcomed.. pretty new to avidemux, so please explain with details if anything needs to change in settings..
Stormy.

####################################################################

Quote from: stormy1777seeing a pretty wide GREEN line on top of video

If you see it in Avidemux only, this may happen with hardware-accelerated "DXVA2" (actually, DirectX) video output due to the video height not being a multiple of 16, so the harmless green stripe should be 8px high. However, I would expect it to be at the bottom of the preview in Avidemux, not at the top.

You might try to enable OpenGL in Avidemux and switch video display in the Preferences from "DXVA2" to "OpenGL".

You might also try the latest 2.8.1 nightly build (2.8.0 is really old now, current nightlies contain fixes for a significant number of crashes and other bugs, present in the release). However, I don't think that anything changed regarding rounding of DXVA2 video preview size.

In doubt (especially if switching the video display in Avidemux has no influence on the green stripe), please provide the YouTube ID of the video (if the video is innocuous enough, of course) or the video itself as a sample via WeTransfer, Mega, Dropbox or Google Drive.

stormy1777

Amazing, you are spot on!

UNCHECKING in Preferences h/w Accl, the "Decode video using DXVA2" immediately fixed the issue, the green line disappeared!

Switching to newest nightly: https://www.avidemux.org/nightly/win64/avidemux_2.8.1%20r220620_win64.exe  did not make any difference, greenline with DXVA2 enabled, and not with it unchecked.

I didn't touch/do anything with OpenGL..

I think this video will reproduce for you, give it a try, if not, PM me and will send one..

https://www.dailymotion.com/video/x6jztev

Stormy.

eumagga0x2a

Quote from: stormy1777 on June 27, 2022, 11:01:03 PMyou are spot on!

No, I'm not (at least not close enough). The problem is not related to display.

Quote from: stormy1777 on June 27, 2022, 11:01:03 PMUNCHECKING in Preferences h/w Accl, the "Decode video using DXVA2" immediately fixed the issue, the green line disappeared!

Confirming the issue for hw decoding of the sample video via DXVA2.

VDPAU on Linux/NVIDIA works fine as does decoding in software. Will look into it, thank you for your report.