News:

--

Main Menu

2021 builds feedback

Started by Urik, May 07, 2021, 05:00:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Urik

Couldn't make my mind whether to add to any existing thread so created a new one.
It's been some time, but I finally updated to recent 210427 VC nightly.
I've noticed the program window behavior change, now, if the video resolution is big enough, the window maximizes to entire monitor (or until it touches on of the edges). Before, it stayed at something like 1/4th monitor size regardless of video resolution. Just noting, it's probably better the way it is now.
I also can attest that installation over a previous version using VC exe installer (default location) is fine, I've been doing that for a while now.

eumagga0x2a

Quote from: Urik on May 07, 2021, 05:00:20 PMI've noticed the program window behavior change, now, if the video resolution is big enough, the window maximizes to entire monitor (or until it touches on of the edges). Before, it stayed at something like 1/4th monitor size regardless of video resolution. Just noting, it's probably better the way it is now.

Kudos to szlldm for contributing the patch. Now just a zoom level indicator is missing.

Quote from: Urik on May 07, 2021, 05:00:20 PMI also can attest that installation over a previous version using VC exe installer (default location) is fine, I've been doing that for a while now.

Uninstall is being forced to avoid leftover registry entries from previous installations. I cannot judge whether this is still an issue.