News:

--

Main Menu

Ass Subtitles not showing in Preview

Started by Picketlaw1, July 09, 2018, 02:49:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Picketlaw1

Hi, In reply to your question, Does the folder C:\Program Files\Avidemux 2.7 - 32 bits\etc\fonts with a "fonts.conf" file inside exist?, the folder exists with a single file inside named put_font_here, and nothing else.

eumagga0x2a

Quote from: Picketlaw1 on July 27, 2018, 02:39:54 PMthe folder exists with a single file inside named put_font_here, and nothing else.

This might be an anomaly or a packaging bug. Please download the latest (basically, any recent) win64 nightly packaged as ZIP from https://avidemux.org/nightly/win64/, extract it and copy the content of the folder avidemux_64\etc\fonts into the "fonts" folder of your Avidemux 32 bit installation.

Picketlaw1

eumagga0x2a I'm delighted to say that your suggestion worked!! Many, many thanks!! :) :) :)

eumagga0x2a

Glad that it helped, have you verified that the MD5 checksum of the Avidemux 32 bit installer you used to install Avidemux 2.7.1 matches? If it does (I assume it does), something might be wrong with the build node used to generate the installer.

eumagga0x2a

Nevermind, I've tried the installer for the 32 bit version myself and can confirm the packaging issue.

Picketlaw1

eumagga0x2a thanks once again for your and Jan's help - hopefully it may help anyone else experiencing similar problems! Delighted to have Avidemux back!!